• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas Sport 20 / Mac motor less radio/receiver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Burden

Complete boat less radio/receiver. $500.00 plus shipping / SOLD!!!!!

Thanks

phil thomas 001.jpg

phil thomas 002.jpg

phil thomas 003.jpg

phil thomas 004.jpg

phil thomas 005.jpg

phil thomas 006.jpg

phil thomas 007.jpg

phil thomas 008.jpg

phil thomas 009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of paint is on it and is it all paint or some decals? Is everything clear coated? engine condition? any issues? 3d channel for mixture? is the heat racing prop included or just a throw-on prop? any stress craking evident? battery, rx and servos? thnx, JB

The paint is imron, the Coors on the side is sticker, then cleared over. The engine is in good shape always pickled and maintained. There is a 3rd channel, and battery no receiver. The prop is the race prop. There is no stress cracking I can see. Ken Stang owned this boat originally, I bought it from him last year for my son and never ran it. It is a beautiful boat!! Yes Servos are included.

400.00 plus shipping!! Phil Thomas beautiful boat. Last chance this weekend or I am pulling it to run next year!!

I just have to say this is one of the best looking sport 21's ive seen in all of my career of rc boat racing. You did an amazing job on the paint.

I can't believe how many times I have looked at this add. " I'll take It " Chris PM me your Paypal info and I'll send you the $ in the am. Thanks Phil

I can't believe how many times I have looked at this add. " I'll take It " Chris PM me your Paypal info and I'll send you the $ in the am. Thanks Phil
Hey Phil thats a good boat to buy. Get Kenny to find his sport 20 in the closet and we can all get together and run them next season at Holten lake.

Chris if Philis offer falls through I will take it 400.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Phil thats a good boat to buy. Get Kenny to find his sport 20 in the closet and we can all get together and run them next season at Holten lake.
Phil, I remember seeing you at the last Fun Run at Holten. Where do you live ? I hope we can have a few Runs next year. Phil

Phil, I remember seeing you at the last Fun Run at Holten. Where do you live ? I hope we can have a few Runs next year. Phil
Im in ILL Decatur its about 110mile from Holten

Back