PHIL THOMAS HYDROS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
I have a new Karleson sport40 roundnose for sale. comes with fitted cowl and rear radio box. This is a very good running boat, easy to setup and trim. I saw speed of 60mph and had a older cmb gold head in it.

Christmas special $325 i will pay the USA shipping.

Album with information and price sheets for all my boats.

RC MARINE DESIGNS

click on the pictures to get full size

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new Karleson sport40 roundnose for sale. comes with fitted cowl and rear radio box. This is a very good running boat, easy to setup and trim. I saw speed of 60mph and had a older cmb gold head in it.

RC MARINE DESIGNS

click on the pictures to get full size
These are nice hulls folks and should build easily. Finally decided on a paint scheme for mine-red, white and blue-1963 Mariner Too. Got all the hardware ordered and hope to have it drilled up and off to the painter after the first of the year.
smile.gif

Glenn

RC MARINE DESIGNS

click on the pictures to get full sizeThese are nice hulls folks and should build easily. Finally decided on a paint scheme for mine-red, white and blue-1963 Mariner Too. Got all the hardware ordered and hope to have it drilled up and off to the painter after the first of the year.
smile.gif

Glenn
Thanks Glenn let us see your progress on the boat. I marked the strut and shaft log cutouts on the hull and vents on the cowl I used to help speed up the work.

PHIL

RC MARINE DESIGNS

click on the pictures to get full sizeThese are nice hulls folks and should build easily. Finally decided on a paint scheme for mine-red, white and blue-1963 Mariner Too. Got all the hardware ordered and hope to have it drilled up and off to the painter after the first of the year.
smile.gif

Glenn
Thanks Glenn let us see your progress on the boat. I marked the strut and shaft log cutouts on the hull and vents on the cowl I used to help speed up the work.

PHIL

_Phil Just got the Virgiaia Craftsman turn fin today(beautiful work Dick). Should have the rest of the

Hardware in a few days . Will be drilling up the hull for the hardware soon. I'll e-mail some pics as work progresses. Thanks again for a beautiful hull

Glenn

_Phil Just got the Virgiaia Craftsman turn fin today(beautiful work Dick). Should have the rest of the

Hardware in a few days . Will be drilling up the hull for the hardware soon. I'll e-mail some pics as work progresses. Thanks again for a beautiful hull

Glenn

I like those turn fins too. Be sure to set the fin mount 90 degrees to the table. You can use 6-32 screws to mount the bracket. Just drill the holes for 6-32 tap size and tap the threads in the aluminum plate. Does it look like youhave to cut off the top left corner of the mount or is there space to use all 4 screws?

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenn

I like those turn fins too. Be sure to set the fin mount 90 degrees to the table. You can use 6-32 screws to mount the bracket. Just drill the holes for 6-32 tap size and tap the threads in the aluminum plate. Does it look like youhave to cut off the top left corner of the mount or is there space to use all 4 screws?

Enough space for all four Phil-should be E-Z
biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back