Phil Thomas Hydros *NOW ONLINE*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the word from Phil to launch his new online page. Check it out!

Phil Thomas Hydros

Doug
Boy that a hell of alot better site then the old site!!!! man the old site had adds/webhost that took amost 1/2-3/4 of his site.. was had to see his boats too...Great job Phil on the new website...!!!!!That should really help you sell alot more boats too.. B)

Phil Thomas Hydros

Doug
Hey Thanks Doug, You did all the setup work I just feed the content to you. Looks real good.

Anyone can go to www.metimeliverc.com home page and use the Phil Thomas Hydro link or the Hobby shop tab to get to the page.

More new boats and stuff will be comming in 2010, just got the new sport 40 roundnose project done and have someof those being setup for racing this season.

You dont have to be login to see the hobby shop pages, but get a usr name and go see all the video and picture archives available.

PHIL THOMAS

Phil Thomas Hydros

Doug
Hey Thanks Doug, You did all the setup work I just feed the content to you. Looks real good.

Anyone can go to www.metimeliverc.com home page and use the Phil Thomas Hydro link or the Hobby shop tab to get to the page.

More new boats and stuff will be comming in 2010, just got the new sport 40 roundnose project done and have someof those being setup for racing this season.

You dont have to be login to see the hobby shop pages, but get a usr name and go see all the video and picture archives available.

PHIL THOMAS
hopefully one of them roundnose hydros will be coming my way in feb..lol

tk

Phil Thomas Hydros

Doug

PHIL THOMAS
thanks Phil for being the first to do this. I think it turned out well and hopefully will sell some boats. We also have a link on the top left of the home page of our site that is a direct link to Phil's site.

We placed the question on our site, "Where are you MOST likely to buy your hobby supplies?". The Internet 42%, Directly from people you know that specialize in particular parts and services (44%), so, most buy from the internet and people who specialize in parts and services. There are a lot of these businesses that do not have websites and can only be found by word of mouth or IW and JRCBD. We would like to offer this service to anyone that falls into this category.

Any manufacturer that is interested in doing a page on our site please contact me: [email protected]

Doug

Latest posts

Back