• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas gas sport hydro SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

Boat come's with wat you see in the pix , has a few dings , can be touched up or repainted , this is a very fast hull.

SOLD

You can contact me anyway you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat come's with wat you see in the pix , has a few dings , can be touched up or repainted , this is a very fast hull.
Price 200.00 + Shipping

O love it no cash and the last time i got a boat from Ca it chapped me butt......... it that a 82u55?

Price 200.00 + Shipping

O love it no cash and the last time i got a boat from Ca it chapped me butt......... it that a 82u55?
That is a RC Marine Design gas 82U55 hull that was modified, cut the tunnels back to make the nose stick out. Not a bad look, I did not sell any like that one.

PHIL

Back