• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil Thomas 1982 Executone Telephones (SOLD!)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

normal_004~0.jpg
normal_003~0.jpg
normal_002.jpg
normal_001.jpg

Phil Thomas 1982 Executone 82U55 hull for sale. Just add your engine, pipe, prop and TX/RX and go racing. It has a CMDi mixture control with 3 Hi-tec servos. The rudder servo is a 985MG which is the biggest Hi-tec available in a standard case. It is new. The other 2 servos on the mixture and throttle are mini servos and all work well. The hardware is the typical speedmaster style and polished. The mount is a rubber mount with the 3 rubber mounts on each side set up for a CMB, Mac or Picco 67. The hull has a few nicks and dings from racing but still shows well. The bottom is un-marked with no cracks. I can take paypal or a money order in US funds. I'm asking $650 US shipped in North America. More pics available here... http://gallery.intlw...lbum=1061&pos=5

cheers

SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Duck 899 .

This is a enquiry from Australia . As a side issue regarding this boat , is the radio box a part that was made by you or was it supplied by Phil Thomas ? . I am having a lot of trouble building 1 for my 1982 / 83 Red - Yellow American Speedy Printing / Executone boat . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hi Ian, I bought the boat used, but as far as I know, the radio box was supplied by Phil Thomas.....

Hello Duck 899 .

This is a enquiry from Australia . As a side issue regarding this boat , is the radio box a part that was made by you or was it supplied by Phil Thomas ? . I am having a lot of trouble building 1 for my 1982 / 83 Red - Yellow American Speedy Printing / Executone boat . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Back