• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phantom.21 outrigger for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenOlvis

Up for Sale less Radio rx/tx all new hardware Nova.21 an Pipe
front/rear sponsons adjustable $900.00 plus frt.

20210209_224727.jpg

Attachments

• 20210209_224743.jpg
    20210209_224743.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 464
  • 20210209_230433.jpg
    20210209_230433.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 440
  • 20210209_230607.jpg
    20210209_230607.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 423
I think the apprehension is no one has seen one run,
It is a very kewl looking boat. For sure good power plant in it!
It is a pretty good chunk a change for a boat no one knows about though.
Fair price for a rigger with new motor new hardware new servos was for never ran well you are correct. but really its a rigger,maybe not the fastest but keep it running you can win a heat race lol.

I can Split it up
How would you like to do this ? You an Mike Byer work out your deal let me know! ship to one loction or two different

Just so people will know the truth about Joe Bishop, he is and was a con artist. This is not second hand information I am about to tell you.

The guy that I worked for in LA, Sid Ford, bought a large interest in BMD (Bishop Marine Design) for almost $50,000 dollars and this was to include $25,000 in inventory as well.

When all was said and done, he received less than $5,000 worth of merchandise, I know because I helped unload, inventoried and stocked his hobby store with the merchandise myself.

Joe Bishop never followed through with anything else for his part of the deal. Again, this is all first hand information.

All he is and was is a BULL**** ARTIST and CON MAN. This was not his first or last shady deal.

When Joe Bishop was here on IW peddling his BULL****, some here became irritated at me when I tried to expose him for what he was. So be it......he is gone now.

Charles

Last edited:
Just so people will know the truth about Joe Bishop, he is and was a con artist. This is not second hand information I am about to tell you.

The guy that I worked for in LA, Sid Ford, bought a large interest in BMD (Bishop Marine Design) for almost $50,000 dollars and this was to include $25,000 in inventory as well.

When all was said and done, he received less than $5,000 worth of merchandise, I know because I helped unload, inventoried and stocked his hobby store with the merchandise myself.

Joe Bishop never followed through with anything else for his part of the deal. Again, this is all first hand information.

All he is and was is a BULL**** ARTIST and CON MAN. This was not his first or last shady deal.

When Joe Bishop was here on IW peddling his BULL****, some here became irritated at me when I tried to expose him for what he was. So be it......he is gone now.

Charles
Thanks for sharing this Charles...

Charles
Charles thanks for the info wish i listened up sooner i lost hardware ,motors, radios .... for many prototypes he was to build. I lost interest in returning to a Hobby I enjoyed.

Thank you for the offer on the Hull less motor an radio, I did say earlier that I would split the boat from motor.
But at this time I prefer to sell as a complete. Less rx an tx. $900.00 plus frt.

Back