People who make you go ARGGGHHH!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

A BOZO on eBay won the Auction for my ABS Sprint...when i cantacted him he claimed he did not make the bid.

The thing that annoys me is that he doesnt seem concerned at all about this, so when i said i would be leaving feedback he said it goes both ways!!!!

Just have to vent because this S@#T'S me! Luckily a lower bidder took an offer for it, who seems to be a MUCH better guy, not even in the same league as the other IDIOT!

Kris

Find out how long you can leave feed back for, I think it is 2 months, post negative feed back for him on the last day. :-X

it takes a day or two but you can contest feedback on e-bay.... if he does leave you bad feed back that is. believe it or not they do save information on who buys and who sells. so you do have that for you.... could always report him to e-bay too.

i read somewhere not to long ago about a lawyer in california that was suing ebay and another ebayer for "negative feedback libel" which is basicly "readable slander". ebay said something like "you can jump up and down all day long and ebay's policy is to 'not modify any feedback for any reason'". so you may not have any luck getting ebay's help for bogus neg feedback. :-

yeah, that 90 day feedback window is correct, and is exactly 90 days from auction's end. on day 90, leave neg feedback for the bad guy. most likely he won't see it in time to retaliate.

Hi Guy's

Feedback can and does suck on occaision - particularly retalitory feedback. I have been a victim of this and it ruined my 100% record. > :(

You can either leave him no feedback at all (which is probably what he wants), neutral feedback - be totally honest and only put the facts (eg. winner bidder refuses to complete transaction), or negative feedback and take the risk.

Do not expect Ebay to provide any assistance whatsoever as this is one area that they suck big time on. Despite all the Crap they carry on about they don't really offer any 'real assistance' at all.

GT (I've been burned by Ebay)

Kris,

I would not make a "Second Chance" offer unless you are 100% sure the original winner and the second bidder have no relationship together. Apparently, people use these dummy accounts to jack up the auctions, then don't pay and get the item at a better price after someone like you offers the next person a better price.

Also, Neutral feedback is never worth leaving since he can slam you with negative feedback.

I'd also send ebay the original e-mail that this shmuck sent you saying he'd retalitte w/negative feedback. I think "Retaliartory" feedback is prohibited. Maybe you can "CYA"!

well i am pretty sure the second bidder was the same as the first, but the third was fine...and he was from Aus :)

You may know 'therickadeena' or something like that, who i think is Mark W? Maybe he is behind it, but i am not going to go on anymore ;)

but the 90 day feedback window is good to know!

Kris

Back