Peck Schuman Memorial Madison In. Oct 6.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

Come one come all. Dist 14 points race. Madison Indiana. Krueger lake in the Jefferson Proving Ground.

Racing starts at 9:30. Meeting at 9am.

We need a head count for shirts.

Let me know if your attending.

Shirts will be made to order at the race site. If you need a xxl or above, let me know.

Three boats to make a class.

Boy Scouts will be there cooking lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid phone spell check.

Fixed it

Bringing a few racers Myself,my son Jeff,Dean Parker and Ethan Heusman my grandson Ethan wears a small Dean and Jeff a large and a xl for me. If the shirt says Peck on it I want 2

Mike

I will be there,b-sport tunnel,sport 20 hydro.4xl shirt for me.And one xl

Dave Roach

mike t-boat 2.4. also i'll need 1-xl for myself and 1-2x 1-3x for the sponsor's thanks.... sponsor's for this year's race is pettit group contractoring and sure heat insulation....

We have at least three cats and if my repair job turns out a fourth cat. Cat, 2.4, XML shirt sign me up. Roy, Dave Carwile and Dwayne Carwile are the other cats. What's the cost this time?

It's going to be the same as the July race. Don't quote me on this but I believe it was 20 for the first.boat, 10 for the second and 5 for the rest. Maybe Sandra will chime in and give us the correct info.

Dave how about shaking off some of the dust on all your money and LAN me the entry fee just let everyone know when you are gonna open your wallet so we can take cover for the mass wave of moths coming out. :)

Back