Peck Schuman Memorial Madison In Oct 6, 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, here is to Mike, Doug,and Rob. You guys worked hard to pull off the race. Also Rocky for score keeping. Karla for her work before the race, and Kevin for all his footwork for the sponsorships.

It take a true club to pull off a race. Oh yea and to our new permanent CD for next year Sam spent all day in the retrieve boat, and keeping me entertained.

All I know is I am happy the district 14 season is over! Congrats to the Champions.
Hey, here is to Mike, Doug,and Rob. You guys worked hard to pull off the race. Also Rocky for score keeping. Karla for her work before the race, and Kevin for all his footwork for the sponsorships.

It take a true club to pull off a race. Oh yea and to our new permanent CD for next year Sam spent all day in the retrieve boat, and keeping me entertained.

All I know is I am happy the district 14 season is over! Congrats to the Champions.
Very Well said !!!

Prop Walkers,

Great race yesterday. I had a get time. It was great racing with you guy, Doug too.

I was home and unpacked by 11pm. Now to put the boats away for the season.

Bert Dygert

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great time yesterday and thanks to all the hard workers for putting on a great race.

Dave Roach

It's was a great day of racing, great job club members for running a good race. Have some Hat wear to go with my other hardware. First time winning two district trophies. See you all next year.

Back