• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PayNPak RTR Scale $375 near mint condition

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

For sale is this 1/10 scale Pay n Pak. Boat is extremely clean very pretty up close . Come with OPS 45, just past breakin period. Motor was in rigger that crashed on its maden voyage. Motor is tight and very fresh not fully broken in. Boat comes ready to run less recieved and transmitter. $375 including shipping to lower 48.

Bigger pictures now up loaded, sorry about the water mark in photo I used a free software that I downloaded.

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the a 1/10 scale and runs a .45 engine? If so this would be consider a sport 40 boat in the IMPBA correct? It cant be run in the Scale Class correct?

Its not the motor, The limit of the motor is a 67. I guess you could run a 45. But the Hull would still have to be 1/8 scale. This hull is too small.

Guys, while it might not be an 1/8th scale is is still a scale model, in this case 1/10th scale and Ken even says so in his description. Are you all bored or something?? :D

It looks like a nice boat, price is very reasonable and I've seen people race them in the sport 40 class before. B)

Ok Guys I have managed to upload better pictures, I hope this demonstrates the fine quality on the finish of this boat. I thank Don for his kind comments the value is here and for the price you cannot do any better. The motor is truly in the break in period.

Happy Boating

Ken

Got it out FedEx Ground Tracking# 5751 4155 2326,

thanks and enjoy the boat.

ken

Boat arrived! Looks great. Can't wait to get her on the water.

I sent you half the shipping cost as promised. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back