parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PJ, he's going to K-Zoo next week! You can give it to him when ya show up also! ;D ;D

I tryed to e-mail you ,don't no why you did'nt get it ??? you say your going to kalzoo we can deal there. ;D I need piston sleeve and rod.

PJ i just tryed to send you a e-mail it came back Mail rejected known spam sourse. ???

Whats addy ??? .I think my last message sent if you have parts bring them to kalzoo. thanks

I don't think I'm going to make the K-zoo trip...it's about 26 hours away. (I'm down in Central Texas)

Addy = address (email)

:eek: YAH a little to far to drive sorry about that i thought someone said you are going there , someone playing with my mind :-

You're not going to believe this...

The original message was received at Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:50:23 -0500 from 66-143-190-7.ded.swbell.net [66.143.190.7]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <[email protected]>

(reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]> is not a valid mailbox)

----- Transcript of session follows -----

... while talking to mail.buckeye-express.com.:

>>> RCPT To:<[email protected]>

<<< 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]> is not a valid mailbox 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown

Whats your phone # if you want to put it on here ,ill just call you now if you dont care.

Dale, that was me putting down PJ needed to come up to K-Zoo.. Mess'n with PJ more than you... ;D Sorry for the confusion. :p

Back