• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts+Props F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

New Speedmaster #VM1 Flat-bottom strut .187 for hydro or mono SOLD to Jim(pending fund)

New Speedmaster #SPD105A 21 Hydro rudder Blade Only SOLD to Jim(pending fund)

Used Hobbico #HCAM3000 Quick Field Charger Pro Series dual delta peak sensing forTX&RX SOLD to Joe

New2qty Sullivan Flex-tank RST type 6oz and Std-tank SS Slant type 8oz $8.00US

Used RK Electonics Battery Management System One(discharge,overnight,trickle) Cycle Charger for RX,TX&AUX $55.00US

Used 2 qty Bondhus tool Alen hex L- ballpoints: Metric 6 pc and Sae 8 pc SOLD to Alskkimot(pending fund)

New Panasonic Model#BQ-345A NiMH Batterys Charger wall plug for 4 cell AAA or AA $10.00US

All including shipped!!

B) Contact at email:[email protected] :)

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Sell all props S&B:

Prather P-215 B by Mike Hallam SOLD to Jim(pending fund)

Octura X548 by Mike Hallam SOLD to Jim(pending fund)

Prather P-230 SS by Mike Hallam SOLD to Jim(pending fund)

Prather P-235 by Mark Sholund SOLD to Will (pending fund)

ABC S-40/3 by Andy Brown SOLD to Wayne(pending fund)

All including shipped and Accept only moneyorder.

;) contact at email above Thanks Allan Namba 16

B) I decided to sell 2004 Early MAC21 /damped drum( look like new) because my SD3 20mono was sold . It is very good condition and very strong compressor and comes in .187 collet drive and homemake 18 exhaust header large OD plus backup spare lots of list new parts:

1qty water Jacket o-rings(2)

1qty water fitting

1qty turbo plug head with cone plug#6

2qty.2mm shims(.008")

1qty piston&sleeve

1qty used modified sleeve

1qty wrist pin

2qty wrist pin clips(2)

2qty connecting rods

1qty used connecting rod(ok)

3qty front and rear bearing kits

1qty drum value

2qty exhaust O-rings.
SOLD to Richard thanks, Allan

New2qty Sullivan Flex-tank RST type 6oz and Std-tank SS Slant type 8oz $8.00US

Used RK Electonics Battery Management System One(discharge,overnight,trickle) Cycle Charger for RX,TX&AUX $55.00US

New Panasonic Model#BQ-345A NiMH batterys Charger wall plug for 4 cell AAA or AA $10.00US

All including shipped!!

B) Contact at email:[email protected] :)
If you want to buy all package( electronics+tanks) $60.00 Save $$ including shipped or Best offer? contact me thanks. ;) :)

You might check the price for the Speedmaster stuff because it sells for less than what you priced.

You might check the price for the Speedmaster stuff because it sells for less than what you priced.
Preston dont forget Including shipped. I know that Speedmaster products will pay extra handle& shipping ($10 to20) .Thats why!.Allan

Back