• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts, pipes and stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

1)3.5 Irwin "J" pipe, very good condition, no dents $55 SOLD

2) CVEC .21 Tuned Pipe annodized Blue self tuning pipe great for monos or riggers. I used it as a test on a K&B 3.5 w/success. $25

3) K&B lower unit Brand new in the bag, comes w/new tube and flex cable. SOLD

4) OS .21 crank new in bag fits EXR & EX-B $15

5) Hi-Tec TX/RX charger new in bag $15

6) K&B 11cc carb w/venturi $25 SOLD

7) K&B 8702 carb w/needle built in $20 SOLD

8) OPS red head mod .67 $100

9) Dumas Pay-n-Pak Sport 20 rtr $300

Last edited by a moderator:
Cletus

Paypal me at: [email protected]

between the paypal fee's and my wife sharing the account I get ripped..... :lol: She gives "Buy it Now" an all new meaning.

Please add $3.85 for shipping and another $1.30 if you want insurance.

Rod

Cletus,

Thanks for ther Bonus! My wife said thank you... :lol: She's eyeing an Hermes scarf....I told her I'm withdrawing this money. I'll ship in the morning.

Rod

Hey Rod thanks for the fast shipping. what pipe length should I run the A45 at. Also I heard they went out of business??? if so I need to get parts quick who should I call??? One more thing need pics of the sport 21

thanks Kevin

Hey Rod thanks for the fast shipping. what pipe length should I run the A45 at. Also I heard they went out of business??? if so I need to get parts quick who should I call??? One more thing need pics of the sport 21

thanks Kevin

Kevin,

sorry, I missed your post. Your welcome. I didn't know they went out of business?? I think only they lost the US distributor (my friend Chester died, that was the dist.). I'll look into this and let you know.

The Sport 20's nice. I'll send pix soon as possible. If I can find my disk that had them it'll be sooner. I bought a new computer and the piece of S%$!t has already burned out two hard drives and the modem and the mother board in a 2 weeks. The photos were saved on that hard drive.

Rod

Rod, didn't I see pix of the Sport 20 somewhere? Do you have them posted in the Galllery? When my 'puter crashed about a month ago I managed to recover some of my shots from the gallery and some other places that I had some posted.

I'm still waiting for Rod to put those Garcia O/B pipes out here for sale :lol: :D

Yea yea, I know , when H*LL freezes over.. Think it did though :p Eagles got back together :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
:( Sorry to hear about Chester. WHen you get around to it. As much info on the .45 as posible and pic's of the sport .21 when available.

Back