• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts and pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hi All,

I have found more for sale so here it is. All pipes except #1 are .45 pipes

top pipe - Macs 1329 3.5 (.21) pipe, NEW in package - $25.00 shipped to you

2nd pipe - .45 Macs .45 nitro pipe & pressure tap installed - $25.00 shipped to you, muffler has been sold so pipe only with pressure taps is for sale now

3rd pipe - .45 unknown (looks like a OPS pipe) pressure tap installed - $20.00 shipped to you

4th pipe - sold to glenn

.45 slip on custom muffler - $15.00 shipped to you

starting belts - 7 total, 1 new rest used but OK - $15.00 shipped to yousold to Glenn

Speedmaster drop down motor mount NEW never used or drilled, all plates and spacers are there. $40.00 shipped to you

GUYS THIS IS A $55.00 MOUNT

fuel can stopper assy. & fuel feed cap fitting - $6.00 shipped to yousold to glenn

all prices are including shipping to you in the lower 48, canada & overseas will be a bit higher, sorry. Paypal OK no fees. Please post here no personal messages please as it is not fair. My paypal is [email protected]. Please indicate if you buy through paypal so I can keep this stuff straight so we do not have any issues.

Roy

I will be listing more as I find it. Also have gas boats for sale as well, contact me if any interest on those at [email protected]

Attachments

• 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take these:

starting belts - 7 total, 1 new rest used but OK - $15.00 shipped to you

fuel can stopper assy. & fuel feed cap fitting - $6.00 shipped to you

Guys, can anyone use the rest of this stuff? I hate to keep it around or even think of tossing it

Guys, can anyone use the rest of this stuff? I hate to keep it around or even think of tossing it
hi Mate WILL YOU SHIP TO AUSTRALIA

if can you give me the total cost for the second one on the list i can pay with paypal

thanks neal

ps slow shipping is fine

Hey Picco, yes I will ship to you in Australia, I have shipped there many times before, Tall fella can tell you. I will get a price but it will not be until Monday as the post office is already closed and I am leaving for the weekend here. I will get a pricefor you on Monday

Roy

Picco, it is about $18.00 to ship to Aus. Love to give the pipe a new home let me know

Roy

Hi All,

I have found more for sale so here it is. All pipes except #1 are .45 pipes

top pipe - Macs 1329 3.5 (.21) pipe, NEW in package - $25.00 shipped to you

2nd pipe - .45 Macs .45 nitro pipe & pressure tap installed - $25.00 shipped to you, muffler has been sold so pipe only with pressure taps is for sale now

3rd pipe - .45 unknown (looks like a OPS pipe) pressure tap installed - $20.00 shipped to you

4th pipe - .45 unknown with 2" belly - $15.00 shipped to you

.45 slip on custom muffler - $15.00 shipped to you

starting belts - 7 total, 1 new rest used but OK - $15.00 shipped to yousold to Glenn

Speedmaster drop down motor mount NEW never used or drilled, all plates and spacers are there. $40.00 shipped to you

GUYS THIS IS A $55.00 MOUNT

fuel can stopper assy. & fuel feed cap fitting - $6.00 shipped to yousold to glenn

all prices are including shipping to you in the lower 48, canada & overseas will be a bit higher, sorry. Paypal OK no fees. Please post here no personal messages please as it is not fair. My paypal is [email protected]. Please indicate if you buy through paypal so I can keep this stuff straight so we do not have any issues.

Roy

I will be listing more as I find it. Also have gas boats for sale as well, contact me if any interest on those at [email protected]
Roy, Could you provide me with a overall length and band diameter for the # 4 pipe?

Thanks,

Glenn Gates

Last edited by a moderator:
Back