PAINT CODES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budrunr

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE PAINT CODES FOR THE MISS CIRCUS CIRCUS FROM THE CHIP HANAUER ERA?????????THANK YOU... <_<

budrunr, I have a website with that info on it. the paint codes from the original boat are Dupont Imron, however, due the toxic nature of the paint, i decided to do some legwork for everyone and transfer the codes to a less toxic PPG paint system. Pitthane Ultra is what I used, but you can go with PPG Concept if you like...

The PPG codes are as follows:

Pink #1 - PPG Color #139-5 (Katies Kite)

Pink #2 - PPG Color #139-6 (Impatient Pink)

Pink #3 - PPG Color # 139-7 (Wild Mulberry)

Blue #1 - PPG Color # 248-7 (Florentine Lapis)

Take these numbers to any PPG Dealer and they should be able to supply you with what you need...

Good luck, Shnick :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shnick said:
budrunr, I have a website with that info on it. the paint codes from the original boat are Dupont Imron, however, due the toxic nature of the paint, i decided to do some legwork for everyone and transfer the codes to a less toxis PPG paint system.  Pitthane Ultra is what I used, but you can go with PPG Concept if you like...
The PPG codes are as follows:

Pink #1 - PPG Color #139-5 (Katies Kite)

Pink #2 - PPG Color #139-6 (Impatient Pink)

Pink #3 - PPG Color # 139-7 (Wild Mulberry)

Blue #1 - PPG Color # 248-7 (Florentine Lapis)

Take these numbers to any PPG Dealerand they should be able to supply you with what you need...

Good luck, Shnick :D

86451[/snapback]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...........

Back