Paint code

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the code for the newest unlimited hydro. Similar to the proboat miss bud. Sorry I cant give you more info, I am new to hydros and cant give you the exact model. I have an AC sport 40 II and want it as close as I can get it. I have a friend with a body shop that is going to paint it for me but he needs the paint code. I have another friend that does graphics so I think it will look good. I know it isnt an unlimited boat but it will still turn heads.thanks for your help. I wish I had more experience on this to help you, but I'm still a novice on the hydros.

thanks

B) try going to a sikkens supplier,the real bud boat was painted with sikkens paint

you can get the real paint code from them!

norm

norm j said:
B) try going to a sikkens supplier,the real bud boat was painted with sikkens paint you can get the real paint code from them!

norm

107296[/snapback]

SIKKENS #359 IT IS A MIXING COLOR ONLY AND USE THE HS-PLUS CLEAR

Last edited:
WALMART HAS CAN PAINT FROM DUPLI-COLOR CALLED TORCH RED WHICH IS THE SAME COLOR OF CORVETTE RED.........WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE MISS BUD RED......

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to get the 359 code from sikkens and they couldnt pull it up. I asked my body guy and he couldnt find a match either. He asked if there were any letters in front of the number because that was how it was listed in his books.

MikeD said:
I tried to get the 359 code from sikkens and they couldnt pull it up.  I asked my body guy and he couldnt find a match either.  He asked if there were any letters in front of the number because that was how it was listed in his books.
107394[/snapback]

#359 is not a code # It is a Red mixing toner color for the older Single Stage color system.

Bud used the mixing color toner for there red paint color.

Last edited:
Back