Paint code for Miss 2004 Bud

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Keith, as you know I did my Sport 20 hull in Bud trim. I used Endura paint for the boat. I took the Sikkens code and another code for PPG in to my local Endura dealer to have it matched but the guy didn't need them. Endura has the color in their system as Budweiser Red ( America ) . My can has the stock # CLR776 on it also. I am not sure if this color is an exact match for your year but the color on my boat doesn't look any different from any other Bud's I have seen as far as I can tell. Hope this helps. Great to see their will be at least one more scale in District 16 next year.

Martin

Hello Keith, as you know I did my Sport 20 hull in Bud trim. I used Endura paint for the boat. I took the Sikkens code and another code for PPG in to my local Endura dealer to have it matched but the guy didn't need them. Endura has the color in their system as Budweiser Red ( America ) . My can has the stock # CLR776 on it also. I am not sure if this color is an exact match for your year but the color on my boat doesn't look any different from any other Bud's I have seen as far as I can tell. Hope this helps. Great to see their will be at least one more scale in District 16 next year.

Martin

Hey Martin, You will see at least 4 more scales next year running at most races.....1982 Pay' N' Pak, 1982 Miss Prodelco, 1982 Executone and 1987 Cellular One. Its going to be fun.....

Hi Martin and Rob, just heard of possibly another guy wanting to build a scale. Don't know if mine will be ready to run this year or not. See how time permits.

keith

Latest posts

Back