Oval Express Racing launches new website.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ok guys, i've been working very hard lately on something ive wanted to do my whole life. Ive started a hobby shop, albeit a small one, but you gotta start somewhere! I had planned to wait until the website was "finished" before officially announcing it, but ive made myself realize that a website is never really finished. I also realize that some of you have already been to this website, and I appreciate the business thus far. This is my full time job, not something on the side. You WILL have my full attention and customer service is what we strive to do best. I am adding new products and info daily (literally), so please check back often, as we have a lot of exciting new things coming down the pipe.

We (my wife is a semi-full time, unpaid employee!) have just taken on HTB Boats and accesories as one of our main products, and are very much looking forward to selling this awesome product. Anyone who know tunnels, knows HTB. This is just the beginning!

O.E.R has also developed a few of our own products, including Universal Steering Kits, Flex Shaft Oilers, Signature Series Props, custom prop work, and engine modifications on select engines. We also have some very useful and practical items that are still in the production process and will be available very soon. Again, keep checking with us.

As most of you know, I live in Germany with the U.S. government, and have a US address just like a normal US address, except the mail comes to me in Germany, all for the same price as sending an item within the US. Being that I actually live in Europe, I also have a European address, meaning shipping within the EU is very cost efficient due to no costoms fees, and cheap shipping (I accept Euro/German bank transfers!). ALL PRICES LISTED ON MY WEBPAGE INCLUDE SHIPPING to most places. I will (and have) ship World Wide at the actual cost of shipping. Within the last month we have shipped products to Africa, Dubai, Egypt, Canada, Bermuda, Italy, and the Netherlands (What? they run tunnels in those places?.... YES!) with no problems and cheaper than initially expected. Let us know what you need and we will do our best to help you find it at the best possible price.

We have a secure Shopping cart system set-up and it has been working beautifully. We accept, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Cash, Checks, German bank tranfers, and first born children..... what ever you have. :) Click and buy, it doesnt get much simpler than that!

Please click the image below in my signature, and add it to your "favorites"! We are looking for feedback, let us know what you want, and it will happen.

Thanks, James Clegg, Oval Express Racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS James I and many others I'm sure are looking forward to it.

Good Luck Ed

Ok guys, i've been working very hard lately on something ive wanted to do my whole life. Ive started a hobby shop, albeit a small one, but you gotta start somewhere! I had planned to wait until the website was "finished" before officially announcing it, but ive made myself realize that a website is never really finished. I also realize that some of you have already been to this website, and I appreciate the business thus far. This is my full time job, not something on the side. You WILL have my full attention and customer service is what we strive to do best. I am adding new products and info daily (literally), so please check back often, as we have a lot of exciting new things coming down the pipe.
We (my wife is a semi-full time, unpaid employee!) have just taken on HTB Boats and accesories as one of our main products, and are very much looking forward to selling this awesome product. Anyone who know tunnels, knows HTB. This is just the beginning!

O.E.R has also developed a few of our own products, including Universal Steering Kits, Flex Shaft Oilers, Signature Series Props, custom prop work, and engine modifications on select engines. We also have some very useful and practical items that are still in the production process and will be available very soon. Again, keep checking with us.

As most of you know, I live in Germany with the U.S. government, and have a US address just like a normal US address, except the mail comes to me in Germany, all for the same price as sending an item within the US. Being that I actually live in Europe, I also have a European address, meaning shipping within the EU is very cost efficient due to no costoms fees, and cheap shipping (I accept Euro/German bank transfers!). ALL PRICES LISTED ON MY WEBPAGE INCLUDE SHIPPING to most places. I will (and have) ship World Wide at the actual cost of shipping. Within the last month we have shipped products to Africa, Dubai, Egypt, Canada, Bermuda, Italy, and the Netherlands (What? they run tunnels in those places?.... YES!) with no problems and cheaper than initially expected. Let us know what you need and we will do our best to help you find it at the best possible price.

We have a secure Shopping cart system set-up and it has been working beautifully. We accept, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Cash, Checks, German bank tranfers, and first born children..... what ever you have. :) Click and buy, it doesnt get much simpler than that!

Please click the image below in my signature, and add it to your "favorites"! We are looking for feedback, let us know what you want, and it will happen.

Hey man I am still waiting my order I placed 3 weeks ago and........JUST KIDDING GOOD LUCK. You can't go wrong with those HTBs!

Rusty

Hey man I am still waiting my order I placed 3 weeks ago and........JUST KIDDING GOOD LUCK. You can't go wrong with those HTBs!

Rusty
James, i am sure there will be a demand for tunnel after market parts. Good luck, and look forward to trying some of your products. Richard D

James, I knew you would get bored over there. :p Good luck buddy, if I can help you know how to find me. :lol:

Looks great James.. I got my motor and steering kit today! Outstanding!!! Guys these Steering hardware kits are uber nice.

This is the Oval Express Racing unpaid employee/venture capitalist secretly invading James' IW account -

I just want to thank all you guys for the great community of IW. It's been great for James to stay connected to the boating world while we're over here and I'm amazed at just how many boaters there are all over the planet! Y'all have a a great thing going here...keep it up!

~Meghan

Hey! Get back to work!

I guess I should log out of IW from time to time....

~James :D

Back