• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard Stuff!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Got a few parts I need to get rid of.

1. All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

2. Will ship anywhere in the world for actual price via US postal service.

3. I can now accept Paypal at [email protected], however you must pay 3% for the fees, or make it to where I dont get charged.

4. I prefer money order.

5. Reply in this thread ONLY.

6. No PM offers accepted.

7. All sales are final, you bought, you own it.

8. All prices are double for Tim Dean.

I will accept trades on the following: 7.5cc/.45 size hi-jack motor mount, 603FS Futaba receivers, Irwin 7.5 stamped pipes.

First up, like new lawless 3.5cc lower unit. I have used this maybe 3 times on my mod boat. I no longer need it. Its in great shape, and includes a Bushwhacker steering arm, flex shaft, and Nelsen/Nitro Water Sports prop shaft. It has the K&B style threads for the prop shaft. Skeg is in perfect shape, no nicks. $125.00 shipped, $129.00 via paypal. SOLD Pending Payment

DSCN1900.jpg

DSCN1899.jpg

Next up, a brand new 3.5cc size Hi-jack motor mount. Its never been mounted, black and gold anodizing. The top of the line motor mount. $45.00 shipped. $46.50 via paypal.

DSCN1898.jpg

Up next, a 3rd channel adjustable 3.5cc size engine mount. These are made by Dave Roach, and very well built. It allows precise angle adjustment on the fly via your 3rd channel. This has been drilled to fit an OS hinge pin. It can be shimmed with brass to go back to a K&B style pin. I paid $125 for this, and will let it go for $75.00 shipped, or $77.00 via paypal.

SOLD Pending Payment

DSCN1897.jpg

DSCN1896.jpg

Video of it in action....

lastly, this is a Brand New, never run OS 30VG engine that has been adapted to a TT lower unit. The hard part is done. I was building this with the idea of running "C" outboard time trials, as well as running it in an outlaw class. I never finished it, but it would take very little to get it going. It comes only with what is pictured, and needs a carb, motor mount, prop shaft, and flex shaft. It comes with a brand new header also, but no pipe. The head has been turned down to 4 fins. $120.00 shipped. $123.00 via paypal. the motor is worth much more than that alone, would make a cool project motor. SOLD Pending Payment

DSCN1902.jpg

DSCN1901.jpg

Thanks, Gabe

Last edited by a moderator:
James you need to hang onto that 3rd channel trim! Your constantly out of adjustment :p LOL I got my Lynx wet today for the first time in 4 years :D Hope to see you again sometime in the future!

James you need to hang onto that 3rd channel trim! Your constantly out of adjustment :p LOL I got my Lynx wet today for the first time in 4 years :D Hope to see you again sometime in the future!

No doubt Ron...

You need to head up to SOWEGA and run with us, gonna be a good time.

~ James

I will take the 3rd channel motor mount, and the Lawless. If you can wait for a usps money order until 9-2-10. If not I will take the 3rd channel mount now. LMK.

Thanks, Tim

Tim i think Gabe is trying to screw you , i got a highjack mount i will sell you for $85.00 plus shipping and plus 4% pay-pal let me know buddy.

Deryl

Tim i think Gabe is trying to screw you , i got a highjack mount i will sell you for $85.00 plus shipping and plus 4% pay-pal let me know buddy.

Deryl

who's left, don?

i don't deserve all the kindness <_< ,

:( :( :(

whooops, what's this? 7.5 mount :p

Attachments

• DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
james im interested in the vg/tt,,money is slightly tight right this second... but ill say ill take it if i can pay you in about a week?? let me know as i will take it if thats cool with you...

thanks,,

alden

james im interested in the vg/tt,,money is slightly tight right this second... but ill say ill take it if i can pay you in about a week?? let me know as i will take it if thats cool with you...

thanks,,

alden

Alden, its yours. Just let me know.

No problem Tim.

~ James

Tim, I know how much you like picture shows, so here ya go!

You can have the mount for $10:

14-Hell_freezes_over.jpg

Or maybe when:

When-Pigs-Fly-16147.jpg

Oh, BTW:

thanks.gif

sesamestreet_coloring_04_oscar.gif

Nothing_512_512.jpg

But thanks for the free:

800px-Belize_Speed_Bump_Sign.jpg

yep, still an:

128955873095352592.jpg