outboard props?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No real problems. It holds up in the turns really well though. It seems to work better on the stock boat. Of course I have not tried to find the magic spot on the mod with that prop. I will try to take some pics and post them tonight.

Billy R.

anyone,

How much pitch & cup do you think a stock K&B wethead .21 can handle? I'm pretty happy with the performance of a mod. x438 & x440 (tongues removed, increased cup on back 1/2 of radius & clipped tips). I haven't gone to a prop with much change to the pitch for fear I won't be able to spin it.

Any opinions? This could be a tough one for you piped guys. ;D

Just ribbin'

thanks,

chunk t

I ran the X640 clipped on my stock 21 OS and it ran really fine. A K&B should handle it fine. Look at a prop chart comparing the 215 and a 640...it might surprise you.

Bill,

I may give the 215 a try... With a lot of back cutting and tongue relief.

I don't think the OS is quite a fare comparison to my wet .21. Given its design I would be more willing to compare it with K&B's "SS".

Grimmy!

Great job at the InterNats ;D ;D ;D

What's your opinion to my question? I know you run a wet .21.

chunk

How does the 215 run with the relief cuts? I know an OS is not near as goob, but we have to make do. I have been trying to find a K&B SS 3.5, but no luck. Let me know about that prop.

Bill

www.intlwaters.com/mmba

Latest posts

Back