Outboard Power Heads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulrees

What is good Power Head combo boat is 36" nose to stearn Tunnel Hull also same type of info for the lower leg unit. Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy to get setup:

Novarossi Keep 21 OB

SPP or or Gadjit Craft Pipe

Lawless or OS Lowrer

Kris is right ,Mine is OS lower, SPP pipe, And as far as powerhead well there is the million dollar question . All will work just have to do some testing. OS air-cooled is the best out of the box, and after that the sky is the limit.

Good point John, although some of the 21's are 32" long.. Got me thinking now
default_unsure.png
Maybe he will chime in.

Hope your Christmas was a good one.

Rene

Paul states 36" in the original post, a .45 hull imho......a .21 MIGHT work, but will prolly be dissappointing.

What is good Power Head combo boat is 36" nose to stearn Tunnel Hull also same type of info for the lower leg unit. Paul
Paul,

I would suggest:

Novarossi 46 Powerhead

Salisbury Power Pipe (SPP Carbon Fiber) Tuned Pipe

K&B or Lawless 7.5 Lower Unit

Paul states 36" in the original post, a .45 hull imho......a .21 MIGHT work, but will prolly be dissappointing.
Now it states that before said 32 to 36 , which could be 21 to 45 motors .On 36 he could use nr 46 , Nelson , cmb rs 45. On a conversion , kb , rossi , it open to what you wan't . I like nr 46 .

Also on a big boat like that you can go bigger from 45 to 1.0 .

This is why editing should be banned again.

or like with Facebook, you can still read what it used to say before editing

for a 32-35'' tunnel. isn't that a 45 boat and not a 21?
FYI, in 1990 I ran a Lee Craft XT460, with a K&B 3.5 outboard at the IMPBA Nats and won first in B Mod Tunnel. That boat was 34" long.
I ran the same Leecraft XT-460 in 3.5 mod, 7.5 stock, 11 cc stock & mod tunnel in the 2005 NAMBA Nationals. I ended up with three second places. The XT-460 is a very versatile boat, especially the light epoxy hulls. It did well in the 3.5 cc tunnel classes at several Nationals when the water was rough.

Lohring Miller

This is why editing should be banned again.

or like with Facebook, you can still read what it used to say before editing
Sorry ken I put a ruler on the hull after posting it is a 36' . It's still the same question just more directed to the boat size now. I could not see any good reason for banning Editing what would be gained with that!. I guess I should just do Pm's and skip the online beat down.

No beat down just letting mopar know what was there . You can get good info on here when you ask.

Rody,

Are many still available?

I know someone that wants a few.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hi Mark and Paul,

Thank you for your interest.

Not many leftover, so do not wait too long...

I have been working on something new, but cannot reveal info for now untill I am sure about the results.

Rody

Latest posts

Back