Outboard oiler kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Drake

Looking for an external oiler for for my p-spec tunnel Can someone point me in the right direction

Thanks tony

Hey Tony, here is a picture of mine. Its just a little plastic bottle I got off ebay that I drilled the cap out to 1/4 inch, and then drilled the outlet of the bottle to 1/8 inch. Push a piece of fuel tubing through the cap, and screw it on. Works pretty neat. I think I got like 15 bottles for 5.00 or something like that.

IMG_20130313_191739_zpsec74e02a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone used to make them, camaroboy if I am correct. But due to family matters a few people are still waiting for there paid order.

Rodney....thats a nice cheap selfmade oiler.

I am just running a small syringe with the top cut off and I put a cap on top with a small breather hole in it. It is secured with the same mounting cable ties that camaroboy used. The fuel tube fits on nice. It's an easy light set up.

That's a cool set Rodney.

I like the ones James Clegg made.. I still use them now and bought then from him a few years ago.

Alden's are very nice but yes unfortunately they are un obtainable.

Hey Tony, here is a picture of mine. Its just a little plastic bottle I got off ebay that I drilled the cap out to 1/4 inch, and then drilled the outlet of the bottle to 1/8 inch. Push a piece of fuel tubing through the cap, and screw it on. Works pretty neat. I think I got like 15 bottles for 5.00 or something like that.

IMG_20130313_191739_zpsec74e02a.jpg
i'm running a K&B legg...how are you tapping into the lower for a k&b,I see on your OS lower there is a fitting already there for the oiler

On some of the k&b lowers there is a hole drilled at the top of the leg, you can drill the end out and tap a thread for a fitting.

Back