• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard items for sale, .21cc and .45cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Guys, I am selling a bunch of items for a friend of mine, Wennie Bester (Known on here as Capetown73). Wennie lives in South Africa and the shipping from there to the US is prohibitively expensive to send several packages to different people. So, he sent everything to me to save costs.

I currently have everything offered for sale in this thread IN MY POSSESSION, and everything will ship from Atlanta ASAP.

All pricing includes shipping via USPS Priority mail, CONUS only. I will ship anywhere for actual cost.

I accept PAYPAL ONLY.

my paypal address is: [email protected]

Ask questions on this thread only, no PM's please. First person to say they want it, gets it.

1. Technopower .21 outboard powerhead with OS style PTO. Brand new in the box, comes with header, flywheel and all paperwork. $250.00 shipped

wennie2.jpg

Wennie is one of the most meticulous people I know, he takes VERY good care of his equipment, and I personally guarantee everything here is described like it should be. No surprises.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the Nova outboard header.

-Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau and Junior, they are yours. Send paypal to the above address and I will get them out.

Beau and Junior, they are yours. Send paypal to the above address and I will get them out.
Sweet James. Appreciate it. My dad said he should be calling you in a couple days.

Btw, how much is he asking for the Nelson Long Stroke and header by itself?

-Jr.

I will let him answer if he wants to separate things and give pricing. I more or less kept it all grouped like he initially wanted.

Hi Junior,

Thanks for your interest in some of these items. I am being lead to a large degree by James on the selling prices of each 'group' of all the above items so I am going to respond to your request about splitting that particular 'group' by first writing a direct e-mail to James with what I feel is acceptable and I'll ask for his opinion first. After I have his comments, I (or James) will post a reply with the details. This may take a day or so as our communications are delayed by the fact that I'm almost halfway around the world from you guys so it's bed-time here when it's mid day in your neck of the woods. I trust that's OK?

Also, we will split the Nelson up.

The Nelson engine, carb, header, and glow plugs for $485.00 shipped

The remaining lower unit and pipe for $160.00 shipped.

Plenty of good stuff left folks... I will also have this stuff with me at Sowega next weekend.

Everything that has been sold has been shipped out, except for Austin, I need a mailing address.

Hello Rene,

I'm happy with your offer, but you need to contact James to finalize the arrangements. If I understood him correctly, he is at the SOWEGA races this weekend so he may not be on line untill he gets home after the weekend.

Kind regards,

Wennie.

Latest posts

Back