OT: POLITICS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like another minority Conservative government here north of the border, which, I don't know how that works anyway?

My riding is presently being lead by the Conservative over the Liberal by 8 votes! Currently 14,220 to 14,213. :eek:

Becha a bunch of my US buds didn't even know we had an election going on here, eh?

Becha a bunch of my US buds didn't even know we had an election going on here, eh?
I didn't know that as we've got enough going on right here being flooded with everything from local issues and elections on up. I've even got people knocking on my door giving me their thoughts on who I should vote for.

If the world could vote I see that Ron Paul would kick butt.

Looks like another minority Conservative government here north of the border, which, I don't know how that works anyway?
My riding is presently being lead by the Conservative over the Liberal by 8 votes! Currently 14,220 to 14,213. :eek:

Wow thats a low voter turn out EH

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

Bob, that is just for his community.

we have communities as small as 1000 people and others have 25 millions, I know in Canada we are just short of approx 235 million people compared to the US :)

each community have some dude running to be elected, Conservative, Liberal, BQ, etc etc.

the winner of the election needs 155 seats to be called a majority, 2 years ago they won with 125 seats, so we had a minority Government in power.

This year the same Prime Minister was elected again but this time with 143 seats, it is still a minority but also called a strong minority, more so because the runner ups have 75 seats.

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is close.

It's too bad the conservatives only pulled off 144 seats. Pretty close to a Majority government compared to a couple years ago. Parties such as BQ and the green party have got to go.

Ryan

Latest posts

Back