OT - IT Position In Kokomo Indiana

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

Last edited by a moderator:
drop the bachelors and I would apply... sorry, but I dont have the money and time to drop two plus years working full time and attending night classes, to spend on a degree that really isn't going to pay itself off right now, after I take the hit on the loan interest.

I know your not the one posting this Job, but there needs to be a reality check in these companies. most of my friends I went to college with are still in debt eight years after, making 8 an hour working in fast food... yes I am willing to work for less because I dont have that degree, but i'd put down a years salary to say that I could do just as well as anyone with those qualifications. today without my attending two more years of class

If I hadn't paid for my associates out of my own pocket I would have given up too... and I do know some that took their life over that situation.... not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't boat or job related, but, when i was in the US i went to Kokomo quite a few times to watch sprint cars race at their local speedway and it is a great track. Matter of fact my buddy from down under here, has been racing there over the last few years quite often. Is there anyone on this forum that follows sprint cars in the Indiana region? Sorry, i seen Kokomo Indiana, and i got all excited. Cheers Steve.

Gents :

Just an FYI I have a full time Chrysler position open in Kokomo Indiana supporting one of the transmission plants or the Casting plant. You need a bachelors degree, and 3 years experience in supporting IT in a manufacturing environment. No promises take a look here and apply if interested.. Thanks Tony J

https://chrysler.myvurv.com//main/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=2297&szReturnToSearch=1&szWordsToHighlight=
Tony, 2 questions before I'd submit my Resume'. #1. Would your company pay for relocation, if hired? #2. What would be the starting Salary. Assuming that the weather is probably 10x's better than here in Minnesota, I've already started the process of gearing-up for a move. I lived in Colorado before - doing a Computer gig out there for 8 years(Loved it). How's the Computer (IT) climate out there?

Gents :

Just an FYI I have a full time Chrysler position open in Kokomo Indiana supporting one of the transmission plants or the Casting plant. You need a bachelors degree, and 3 years experience in supporting IT in a manufacturing environment. No promises take a look here and apply if interested.. Thanks Tony J

https://chrysler.myvurv.com//main/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=2297&szReturnToSearch=1&szWordsToHighlight=
Tony, 2 questions before I'd submit my Resume'. #1. Would your company pay for relocation, if hired? #2. What would be the starting Salary. Assuming that the weather is probably 10x's better than here in Minnesota, I've already started the process of gearing-up for a move. I lived in Colorado before - doing a Computer gig out there for 8 years(Loved it). How's the Computer (IT) climate out there?
Ted Our HR and talent management teams determine compensation and benefits and relocation if your selected. I hired (2) IT controls people in the last quarter and the salary, benefits etc were not an issue in either case, and one was a relo. The IT jobs in Chrysler manufacturing plants are (3) pronged, support of machine controls, networks, and microsoft desk/lap tops. I only get resumes after the talent management team filters them to ensure that they qualify. Bachelors degree is a must for an on-role position (will not make it through the filtering) but we have hired supplementals(contractors) with associates degrees.

Back