• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Os max 21 vz and a os max 21 xz

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Eilers

Supporting Member
More parts available. (Pist sleeve. Gaskets pipe maybe more. Make an honest offer. I can't get these 21's to run. Grim can help you

Attachments

• 20220424_213916.jpg
    20220424_213916.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 175
More parts available. (Pist sleeve. Gaskets pipe maybe more. Make an honest offer. I can't get these 21's to run. Grim can help you

It's the carb, the bore is too large. They put a 40 engine size carburetor on them. Why? I have no idea. But swap it out with a CMB or NovaRossi or any other .21 carb and they should run very well.

Interested in the VZ-M. What parts do you have to go with it, and are they new parts?

Thanks,
Steve Ball

I'm sure I have what I think is an Irwin nitro pipe. And last I looked a piston and liner. Both engines. Use same piston and sleeve assembly. Both engines have the water cooled head, not the plug in water cooled plug. (It wont stay in when boat gets up to speed) there NOT worn out.also have a few header to engine seals

I'm sure I have what I think is an Irwin nitro pipe. And last I looked a piston and liner. Both engines. Use same piston and sleeve assembly. Both engines have the water cooled head, not the plug in water cooled plug. (It wont stay in when boat gets up to speed) there NOT worn out.also have a few header to engine seals

Attachments

• 20220427_001656.jpg
    20220427_001656.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
Bill.. what do you want for all this stuff? Go ahead and post some numbers.

Grim
Hello how r ya. I'm thinking 300.00 both motors were never disassembled, the piston and sleeve have a 135.00 price tag on it. (165.00 without my discount) the pipe is an ops. Fwd sec of pipe has been formed to header dia....plus one aero marine collet

I am well Bill, Hope you are to. You have a decent open offer from Steve.. seems legit!..

Be well and hope to get to race this summer.

Grim

Back