• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS 21XM outboard parts - new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

a few OS 21 XM parts - all new - more to come as I find them

OS 21XM V2 muffler - $35US plus shipping - SOLD TO BILL

OS knife edge rod for the V2 outboard and the original - 2 available - $25US each plus shipping - SOLD TO MIKE

OS 21XM header for tuned pipe installation - $30US plus shipping - SOLD TO BILL

Last edited by a moderator:
a few OS 21 XM parts - all new - more to come as I find them

OS 21XM V2 muffler - $35US plus shipping

OS knife edge rod for the V2 outboard and the original - 2 available - $25US each plus shipping

OS 21XM header for tuned pipe installation - $30US plus shipping
I'll take the muffler v2 snd 1 x conrod shipped to the uk
Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Steven,

the muffler, header are already spoken for by Bill, both rods are available though

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bill

shipping will be $16 standard airmail - no tracking, total will be $77US, I'll send you a PM with paypal details

Hi Mike,

both rods are still available, As Steven has not got back to me on here
I'll take both of them but give Steven a chance first. I'll take 1 if he takes the other. If you happen to have any more V2 mufflers I'm looking for one. Just let me know when it settles out. Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

both rods are yours if you still want them, total will be $50US plus $15 to ship

Hi Mike,

both rods are still available, As Steven has not got back to me on here
I'll take both of them but give Steven a chance first. I'll take 1 if he takes the other. If you happen to have any more V2 mufflers I'm looking for one. Just let me know when it settles out. Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

both rods are yours if you still want them, total will be $50US plus $15 to ship
How would you like to be paid? I didn't see any payment info.

Bill and Mike,

your items were posted today - standard airmail - no tracking - delivery time up to 2 weeks

thanks

Back