os 21 pto bearing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OS part#22631019 X2 Inner & outer

Larry
shouldnt that be a sealed bearing larry? and i do need 2 of them huh for each one..thanks and let me know.

happy t-giving ....terry
Yes they are sealed, and yes you need two... inner and outer. I got the PN of the exploded diagram that OS packs with the motors. Did you save me some pumpkin pie? :D

Larry

Larry
shouldnt that be a sealed bearing larry? and i do need 2 of them huh for each one..thanks and let me know.

happy t-giving ....terry
Yes they are sealed, and yes you need two... inner and outer. I got the PN of the exploded diagram that OS packs with the motors. Did you save me some pumpkin pie? :D

Larry
dude in the pic they are not sealed??? i just put 6 of them on order though.. and the pie .. well i ate it all , but kim says...well you will have to call for that one..lol , later bud and thanks

terry

Larry

happy t-giving ....terry

Larry
dude in the pic they are not sealed??? i just put 6 of them on order though.. and the pie .. well i ate it all , but kim says...well you will have to call for that one..lol , later bud and thanks

I have a OS PTO in my hand ,and the bearings have full shields soI am making an assumption that they are sealed.

Larry...Oh by the way Bro your phone is ringing.

Larry

terry

Latest posts

Back