Original Hydromite

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forresterace

I thought that the people who I talked with several weeks ago about scaling up my Hydromite micro sport hydro design for nitro and gas use would be interested in this. An standard sized Hydromite (16.5") made a 31.5 mph pass last weekend north of Toronto at a club SAW event. The boat belonged to LOU and was powered with an Aveox Brushless Zagi motor and 10- 1300 mahr cells. There was very little wind (but rain) and enough ripple that the boat blew over three times before we finally got a good pass driven by Peter Richards (Climate).

sweet.... i saw a picture in the new rcboat modeler (wich confuses me because it's febuaray 2004 issue) of a little hydro mite on one sponsoon... looked really cool!

Doug,

That is incredible for that small of a boat!!! :eek: I have seen that picture before; in fact I have it saved in my computer at work. One of these days (when I get some more time) I still plan on scaling it up a little for a .12 size engine. I just don't know when that will be, I am still extremely busy at work :(

Latest posts

Back