• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original AB 45 muffled pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added photo in first post. There are a few other 45 pipes in the photo. Same pricing applies.

.350" is a good starting point on the stinger bore.

Hi Andy, I will take the original AB 45 pipe and both Irwin pipes.

please have Donna include with my order.

Thanks,Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy, I will take the original AB 45 pipe and both Irwin pipes.

please have Donna include with my order.

Thanks,Elias
Elias,

We already have one AB 45 set aside for you. The one pictured is the one for this sale. Did you want a second AB 45?

Good choice on the two Irwin pipes. The one that is cut, I used on my Picco 45 Blackhead SG combo 1998. Was a consistent 80-82 mph race pipe with a 56mm 1462. I used the pipe just as is, hooked direct to the engine with no header. The second Irwin pipe is the same pipe. It is new and the stinger will have to be cut and bored to .350" to match the pipe I used.

Andy,

just one of the original AB 45 pipes will be fine. do you recomend any of the other two remaining 45 pipes?. or do you think these are the better ones?.

Elias

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

just one of the original AB 45 pipes will be fine. do you recomend any of the other two remaining 45 pipes?. or do you think these are the better ones?.

Elias
Elias,

The International 45 is a great rigger pipe too. I'll set it aside for you unless you say otherwise.

Andy,

Elias
Elias,

The International 45 is a great rigger pipe too. I'll set it aside for you unless you say otherwise.

Andy,

I'll take the Inernational pipe as well.

Thanks,Elias

Latest posts

Back