• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 80's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zboter1

Supporting Member
1,2,4,5, are new motors. 200 each

5 is a fan motor with needles

3 is used motor 125.00 runs good, high timed,

Buyer pays shipping, US only, Pay pal +surcharge? 3-5%, I will accept checks but will only ship after check has cleared, Possably 2 weeks?

You must post you will take it, and # of motor please, not I want it ect. Will ship when I recieve funds.

Was going to use these engines in twin. Sold twin without engines.

Glenn.

I have one used 67piston n liner. looks to be in runable condition, but in no way's new conditon.

You could say I have 4 new 67 motors minus the piston and liners, and one used one minus the piston and liner.

Glen FYI the 67-80 parts are interchangeable. The only dif. I have found are the piston and liners.

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn.

I have one used 67piston n liner. looks to be in runable condition, but in no way's new conditon.

You could say I have 4 new 67 motors minus the piston and liners, and one used one minus the piston and liner.

Glen FYI the 67-80 parts are interchangeable. The only dif. I have found are the piston and liners.

Paul
The .80 crankcase are not the same as .67. But some part of .67 fit on .80

Back