• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone needs anything and I mean anything For their OPS67 let me know Thanks
Tom,I just need a price on a complete drum rotor assy.so I know how much money I need to get together.By the way,I was told the drum intake was a better way to go and not to hesitate to switch it over.My engine is almost new.Has this been your experiance also?I'd hate to be buying something that is not nesessary or won't make the engine run better or be more reliable.Bill CarrollSorry,didn't see the post further down,guess I should look at the whole page before I reply to something.thanx,Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
They run stronger than the disc engine. the engine is a better fuel pump. Asking 50.00 shipped plus 3% paypal or check tom

I do have an OPS 67 drum engine. 275.00 plus 3% paypal or check. One is equipped with a geraghty modified aeromarine carb requiring a remote needle valve, the other has no carb and needs an aeromarine carb(may be getting one tomorrow),this one is 250.00 Let me know,Tom paypal addy. is [email protected]

Tom , do you know if this is a nitro head or a std head button

I'm sure it is a nitro button bot have 15 or so to choose from It is the same button that comes with a 67NIB

Back