• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ops 67 cmb gran prix 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalito

i have a ops 67 and a cmb 45 gran prix for sale. the ops has a custom billett carb, twin plug head, rpm rod , 1/4 collet and the standard red head and button.it has never seen any fuel. 300.00. the cmb has new piston and sleeve and bearings, motor mounts and header. it has had about 10oz of fuel ran through it. 150.00. contact me with any questions . i can email pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a ops 67 and a cmb 45 gran prix for sale. the ops has a custom billett carb, twin plug head, rpm rod , 1/4 collet and the standard red head and button.it has never seen any fuel. 300.00. the cmb has new piston and sleeve and bearings, motor mounts and header. it has had about 10oz of fuel ran through it. 150.00. contact me with any questions . i can email pictures
how much for both

how much for both
395.00 shipped that includes a spare back plate and disc and slide valve carb

Funds will be heading your way today . Thanks Dick

You should have funds on tues, let me know.Thanks Dick

thanks dick. i still have the ops 67 for sale i lowered the price to 175.00 shipped.

thanks dick. i still have the ops 67 for sale i lowered the price to 175.00 shipped.
i can send pics if anyone is intrested. i am out of work and need the cash

I might be pls send pic to [email protected] thanks Dick

both sold

Did the check arrive? Thanks Dick

Recieved engine yesterday, Thanks Dick

both sold
MOTOR CAME TODAY. THANKS MIKE.

Latest posts

Back