OPS 3280 Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebastiencaron

Hi everyone, this pipe is back. I have in stock a lot of new 3280 OPS pipe. This tuned pipe is for .21 engine. The price is 60$ shipped.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Sébastien

Hobby Soulanges

The pipe still available. New price 55$ shipped

Sébestien
do you have a muffled or quite version of this pipe.
Steve;

I've noticed in your posts you are looking for a "quiet" pipe for your build.

Any of these nitro pipes can be made to conform to the lower DB levels you are looking for, by adding an internal stinger, or a add on stinger muffler.

No need in beating yourself up, trying to find a muffled pipe.

Do you happen to have the 1280 pipe for the 2.5cc engines?

How about a 6280 pipe as well?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, the 6280 pipe are no longer produce by OPS due to very low sale of it. I don't found the 1280 pipe in my list. It's a marine pipe?

Thanks!

Sebastien

Hi, the 6280 pipe are no longer produce by OPS due to very low sale of it. I don't found the 1280 pipe in my list. It's a marine pipe?

Thanks!

Sebastien
That's a shame....the 6280 is a great pipe for 45's. The 1280 is on an old (very old) pipe list - listed for 2.5cc.

Thanks for checking.

sebastiencaron , do you have a ops 67 pipe in stock , if so can you please measure the dia of the widest bit for me . I have brought a 2nd hand one but feel that it is a pipe for a 45 ops . can you please measure it in mm , that would be a big help if you could

cheers Joel

Here's a scan from an old catalogue:

OPS2~0.jpg

Latest posts

Back