On Sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wswatzell

For the next week, ends May 22nd

anyone who buys a set of plans for the HH.12 rigger gets $5.00 off.

For $15 you get a CD mailed to you containing full size plans in PDF format for the HH12, Full size patterns in PDF format, and a step by step illustrated instruction book again in pdf format. I also include plans for a starting stand at no additional cost. The plans and instructions contain details on how to build 3 different versions to suit your needs.

For $25 you also receive the CAD files in DXF format that you can use to have a laser cut kit made for yourself.

you can PM me for more details

Wade Swatzell

For the next week, ends May 22ndanyone who buys a set of plans for the HH.12 rigger gets $5.00 off.

For $15 you get a CD mailed to you containing full size plans in PDF format for the HH12, Full size patterns in PDF format, and a step by step illustrated instruction book again in pdf format. I also include plans for a starting stand at no additional cost. The plans and instructions contain details on how to build 3 different versions to suit your needs.

For $25 you also receive the CAD files in DXF format that you can use to have a laser cut kit made for yourself.

you can PM me for more details

Wade Swatzell
I'm interested in the plans for your hh.12 rigger. Any information you have would be great.

Thanks

Lance

Lance, his is a super cool boat. I own the proto type and am in the process of building the newest version. Awsome little boat, great instruction and super layout. When I get closer to being finished I will post pics of the built and believe me if I can build it anyone can!!! Ryon

Thanks, just got back from camping. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Crazy me, I didn't even realize theis had been moved to this section until this morning. oops. I will keep a better eye on it now.

Ryon,

How is the build going?

Latest posts

Back