• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Older props FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

I have about 30-40 brand new JG props in various sizes for 21 or 40 boats. I also have about 50 of the older Octura props that are still in packages. These include many of the popular hydro sizes still used. (1667's, and many 14 series) Anyone interetsed should email me at [email protected]. I may have what you want

Bob, got any of the following:

(1) H-4, cupped 3.1-3.5

(2) 1655, cupped at 4.1-4.5

(3) 1460, cupped 4.3

(4) 1440, cupped 2.8-3.1

If so, please let me know.

Thanks.

Bob, got any of the following:
(1) H-4, cupped 3.1-3.5

(2) 1655, cupped at 4.1-4.5

(3) 1460, cupped 4.3

(4) 1440, cupped 2.8-3.1

If so, please let me know.

Thanks.
Getnoff - I have some H4, H6, and H7. All stock new props. I have a couple of Andy Brown 1457's if you are interested

50 mm X 1.4 pitch ratio . 14=series/pitch ratio - 50=diameter 1.4 X 50 = 70 actual pitch. all octura's are numbered similar X series 4=1.4 5=1.5 & last 2 #'s are diameter. that over simplifies it, though. an x-450 looks the same as a 1450 on paper. blade shape/design is the difference. think big ear chopper (1450) vs cleaver (x-440), derrick B) . hope this helps.

Hello from Australia

I have sent you a e - mail regarding some of your prop collection . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Bob .

I haven't heard from you in a long time . Can you let me know what is happening about these props . In your last e - mail you were checking on the cost of postage and had all these ready to go . I am geting some other boat parts sent over from other members for $ US 10.00 S / H . I can pay by International Money Order . The props I am interested in are :

X 452 / 2 , X 452 / 3 , X 455 / 2 , X 457 / 3 , X 460 / 3 . A reply by e - mail would be ok .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bob .I haven't heard from you in a long time . Can you let me know what is happening about these props . A reply by e - mail would be ok .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing
Some of the props have been sold. Exactly what are you interested in. Have numerous 1460, 1462, and 1465's, and many others.

Hello Bob .

I found my old enquiry / shopping list for 5 props that you confirmed by E - MAIL were available . This was in late March 2008.

They are .

X 452 / 2

X 452 / 3

X 455 / 2

X 457 / 3

X 460 / 3

You gave me a price for the 5 props plus S / H to Australia . I have no problem with the price of the props . You were checking on the cost of S / H to Australia . According to some other members of International Waters who are supplying me some other boat parts , they believe it will cost ~ $ US 10.00 FOR S / H . I can pay by International Money Order .I did ask some other props for my Gas / Petrol boats , but you didn't have those available . Does your e - mail address still work ? . I look forward to reading your reply .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bob .

I have been very busy with work lately , however I managed to get to the Post Office today and arrange a International Money Order for you .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Back