• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

old 3ch. Futaba radios

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nws

Does anybody have any old 3ch., Futaba wheel radios.

I would like to buy a couple gopod ones. On 27.

Here is a picture.

Thanks

Norris

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhhhhhh the memories. Ones we used to use were brownish tan colored. That must be one of the fancy ones being 3 channel and a chrome face!! :rolleyes:

Bought my first one when I was 13 yrs old racing cars. The 2 channel that is. I use to race the Tamiya Super Champ back in those days. Ah the memories. I think I still have 2 of them on 75 around here somewhere.

Mike

I don't have any that old but I have a couple of the PCM 1024's pistol wheel radios on 75 that I would part with Scott

hay Brian Schymik an Mike Hughes would like to get them old wheal radios from you guys for a project i am working on if you still have them will be asking for help on General RC boating under STROK please help

thank you for your time

Marty

I don't have any that old but I have a couple of the PCM 1024's pistol wheel radios on 75 that I would part with Scott
I sold a couple of very nice ones to Harold Dobbins in Waco, Tx. He is no longer using them. I still have a couple of rcvrs and several sets of Xtals. I have a Brand new 2 channel brown box wheel sitting on my shelf right now.

Back