Ogeechee RC Modelers Spring Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOBBYH

The second race in the IMPBA District 13 Highpoint Series will be held in Ogeechee(Savannah), GA on May 14 & 15. The race flyer can be found HERE . It's only three weeks away, so get your entries in soon.

See you at the races!

-Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
D13 and anyone else running our High Point series; now that our "Super Bowl" is over let's not forget we have four more races in our High Point Series starting with this one in a few weeks. Get your entries in as soon as can!

-Bobby

BOBBYH said:
A little over a week away, who's going??
                                          -Bobby

98181[/snapback]

I will be there!!!!!! :D

You guys are making this HARD!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORCE AND CREW are in town that same weekend........... :( :( :(

So far ITs a WIN/WIN I still come home coverd in NITRO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will have to think on this some MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Poll: open question. BOAT RACE OR NHRA????? What should I DO??? B) B)

BOBBYH said:
Are any of the Jax guys coming up??
98324[/snapback]

At least 4 or 5 will be here. We got 4 scales any other scale boats feel like a challange!!!

HUFF RACING will be there... I just got off the phone w/ everyone and we are all on board.

13 entries...

1 ea. B MONO

1 ea. E MONO

4 ea. LSG 23-30 MONO

4 ea. LSG OPEN MONO

1 ea. LSG CAT

2 ea. CRACKERBOX

Stan, I will E-mail you w/ our information this afternoon or tonight @ the very latest.

Does it look like most of the classes are going to make?

See you there!

Lamar

I am disappointed that IMPBA Georgia and NAMBA Florida don't schedule their races on different dates. If they did, those of us who want to attend both would be able to do so. Our Brandon, FL Race is the same weekend as the Ogeechee Race. I enjoy racing in Georgia but the Florida races are closer to where I live in Cocoa, FL. Isn't there some way that the Directors of the two District Associations could meet with each other in the off season to work together on a schedule? Just a thought. Perry

This isn't the first time I've heard this this year and we're only into May. I'll definately look at trying to work with 3 on next year's schedule. We've got things growing again up here and if you guys can make it up for a couple/few races it would make things a more interesting ;)

Thanks for your interest!!

-Bobby

captwalter said:
I am disappointed that IMPBA Georgia and NAMBA Florida don't schedule their races on different dates.  If they did,  those of us who want to attend both would be able to do so.  Our Brandon, FL Race is the same weekend as the Ogeechee Race.  I enjoy racing in Georgia but the Florida races are closer to where I live in Cocoa, FL.  Isn't there some way that the Directors of the two District Associations could meet with each other in the off season to work together on a schedule?  Just a thought.  Perry
98498[/snapback]

BOBBYH said:
This isn't the first time I've heard this this year and we're only into May. I'll definately look at trying to work with 3 on next year's schedule.  We've got things growing again up here and if you guys can make it up for a couple/few races it would make things a more interesting  ;)
                                            Thanks for your interest!!

-Bobby

captwalter said:
I am disappointed that IMPBA Georgia and NAMBA Florida don't schedule their races on different dates.  If they did,  those of us who want to attend both would be able to do so.  Our Brandon, FL Race is the same weekend as the Ogeechee Race.  I enjoy racing in Georgia but the Florida races are closer to where I live in Cocoa, FL.  Isn't there some way that the Directors of the two District Associations could meet with each other in the off season to work together on a schedule?  Just a thought.  Perry
98498[/snapback]

98502[/snapback]

If you quit running outlaw NAMBA and rejoin IMPBA the sanctions are not overlapping.

BigChuck said:
You guys are making this HARD!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORCE AND CREW  are in town that same weekend........... :(   :(   :(
So far ITs a WIN/WIN I still come home coverd in NITRO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I will have to think on this some MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:   :blink:   :blink:

Poll: open question. BOAT RACE  OR NHRA?????  What should I DO??? B)   B)

98201[/snapback]

BOAT RACE CHUCK!!! BOAT RACE CHUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HAP: I don't guite understand your reply. Is NAMBA outlaw? I used to run Outlaw big boat races back in the 50's and they weren't affiliated with any National organization like NAMBA or IMPBA. Personally I am a fully paid up member of both NAMBA and IMPBA and will attend both organizations races this year. Already raced at the Spring Nats in Atlanta and had a tremendous time. Perry

Anyone wanting to go that hasn't registered yet can email your entry to Steve Amerson @ [email protected] . Entry fee can be paid Friday at open water or Saturday morning before racing starts. The entry form can be found HERE . Plenty of classes are offered and the weather should be great!

I heard Big Chuck finally made up his mind??

See you there!

-Bobby

Perry,

Hap has an issue with NAMBA and the way things are going in Florida. Even if we were IMPBA, there would still be overlap issues as FL is in a different district.

We(District 3) try to do the best we can at not overlapping other large races. Spring Nats is scheduled around as are the Gas Nats and the Internats. There are scheduling limitations though, as we do have one District points race per month with the exception of July with the Nationals. Tryng to avoid everyone's dates and holidays is a challenge.

Todd

Back