Offshore Electrics down?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone get into the OE forum? I'm getting a database error.

I hope they haven't suffered the same fate as rumrunner.
I can't get into Offshore Electrics or Rum Runner Racing either. Must be some kind of conspiracy against FE web sites. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I was just joking. OSE has had a pretty good track record, rarely going down and only for a few hours. RRR has had a few more problems. But I appreciate all the hard work that goes into running ALL the RC Boating forums. The owners are not getting rich doing it. I know I would probably still be running a Aquacraft Hammer if it were not OSE, RRR, IW and JRCBD.

BTW-OSE is back up now!!! :)

You can buy direct from Otura cheaper and get more product then offshore electrics, your better off going straight to the source.

I recently ordered a Castle 240 speed controller directly Neu motors which is Castle's North American distributor because it was on sale for a good price. A week after I ordered and payed for it, I get an email stating it's out of stock and will be a week before it ships. Three and a half weeks and two emails later, I learn it's still out of stock and will be another few week. The price for a Neu 1515 series motor off the same site is $249. At OSE, the same motor is $210.

OSE might not the cheapest for all products, but I know whats in stock before I order. When I do order, I know it will be in the mail the next buisness day. And if I email Steve a question, he will usualy respond within a few hours. To me thats worth the extra few bucks and I doubt I will get an argument from anyone in the FE crowd that has regular dealings with OSE. But it could happen. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I'm not trying to pick on anyone or bust Neu's chops. They make awesome motors and have great product support. Just trying to be objective. Thats all I have to say on this thread. :)

Chilli

Back