odonnels fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john schultheis

Just wondering what you guys think of odonnels fuel i've been using it for awhile now and i'm starting to think it sucks i've had a few boats in the past that refused to run on it the hobby shop in the area only sells odonnels and powermaster boat fuel any input on this matter is appreciated thanks

O'Donnel's Fuel is some of THE best fuel on the market. If you can't burn OD fuel then there is a very big chance that there is an issue with your boat, as long as the fuel is not really old and it has been stored properly.

John,

I use to run ODO boat fuels and all in all it is good fuel. The fuel never let me down in a race but "could" stain paint. Some people care about that and some don’t. I spend allot of time painting my boats so Im a bit more careful. Having said this I would be surprised if the fuel was your issue… unless its old and been sitting around..

Knowing this we went on to develop our own Grimracer boat fuel and its winning all over the country. ANYBODY.. Would be hard pressed to tell the different between our 50% and others 60% in performance.. just ask the team members..… and it won’t stain your paint!.. BONUS! It also does not have a short shelf life!

Another nice thing is ANY HOBBY SHOP in the country can get and stock the stuff. You can get it in quarts too.. (might seem weird but the team members really like the quarts..) and so giving it a try is simple and not a huge cost.

Ask for it by name.

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Odonnell fuel is ok. It definitely does not lack in the oil department. That would be my only gripe about it is that the oil makes a mess. We run Richies brew, Technology fuel, and Byron and they all work well. It comes down to a preference thing. Like Grimracer said though you can tell when it gets old.

I never had a problem with it. Just found a good deal on something else, but will go back to OD fuel when I run out!!!

Latest posts

Back