O'Donnell Fuels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernowt

Can anyone point me in the direction of a U.S. distributor or supplier for O'Donnell fuels?

The Odonnell Fuel Mfg & Distrubtor is Pro Blend Inc. Santa fe California. Robin or Steve Odonnell Will answer the phone & take the order. They sale cases Not gallons..... WE Go together here & Buy 100 -125 gallon per year. I just received a pallet of fuel about 4 weeks ago. Good people to Deal With & the Fuel is AWESOME..... Could provide fax # & Phone # if needed on Monday 22nd. They are @ the office. Faxing the order IN is the way to Communicate with them..... Joe Warren Memphis TN

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Joe,

Is a case 4 gallons or is it more? Are there ever any group buys with forum members?

Bernowt said:
Thanks Joe,Is a case 4 gallons or is it more? Are there ever any group buys with forum members?

111174[/snapback]

Sean, are you wanting odonnels specifically for a reason, or simply looking for good quality boat fuel? most all of us down here run either technology fuels or seaducer fuels. both can be gotten locally for much less than you would pay for odonnels per case with hazmat and shipping...

ClayGlover said:
Bernowt said:
Thanks Joe,Is a case 4 gallons or is it more? Are there ever any group buys with forum members?

111174[/snapback]

Sean, are you wanting odonnels specifically for a reason, or simply looking for good quality boat fuel? most all of us down here run either technology fuels or seaducer fuels. both can be gotten locally for much less than you would pay for odonnels per case with hazmat and shipping...

111181[/snapback]

Clay, I'm looking for the best in quality. Most of the local hobby shops I know of don't carry any of the better fuels. I'd prefer to buy locally.

Odonnell cases are 4 pak of gallons. I`am pretty sure they Do Not sell the Odonnell boat fuel @ Tower. I ran REDMAX for a very short time had a lot of probelms with Rust & oxidation. The Redmax ran Good with Good Performance, Could Not deal with the rust. Odonnell offers Excellent Performance with Xtremely clean engines @ the end of the day. ODONNELL RACING FUELS...................... ( THE BULLSHIT STOPS WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS)

Joe W said:
Odonnell cases are  4 pak of gallons. I`am pretty sure they Do Not sell the Odonnell boat fuel @ Tower. I ran REDMAX for a very short time had a lot of probelms with Rust & oxidation. The Redmax ran Good with Good Performance, Butt I Could Not deal with the rust. Odonnell offers Excellent Performance with Xtremely clean engines @ the end of the day.  ODONNELL RACING FUELS...................... ( THE BULLSHIT STOPS WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS)
111256[/snapback]

Great Planes sells O'Donnell boat fuel to all hobby shops. It was just added a few months ago. You can get gal. and/or qts. of 30% - 65%. Soon it (if not already) will be also offered through Tower.

I've been using it all summer, great fuel!

Rw

Hi Bernowt,

Just returned from Miami SRA race this past weekend, we took 8 cases of Technology Fuel down there for the South Florida guys. This fuel is made here in Brandon by John Otto and is used extensively throughout Florida, and John is extremely thourough with the manufacturing process. Try giving him a call. 813-651-1840. Racers traveling throughout the state can help with delivery. Next SRA race is in Brandon Oct. 1 & 2

Don Riek Brandon Model Boaters

I know you can get technology fuel at RC Hobbies in Tamarac, or call Mr. Otto and see what other distributor's are in Dade. It's around $30 a gallon for 60% at RC and they carry up to 68%, or like Don said, buy the case. good stuff

Don Riek said:
Hi Bernowt,
Just returned from Miami SRA race this past weekend, we took 8 cases of Technology Fuel down there for the South Florida guys. This fuel is made here in Brandon by John Otto and is used extensively throughout Florida, and John is extremely thourough with the manufacturing process. Try giving him a call. 813-651-1840. Racers traveling throughout the state can help with delivery. Next SRA race is in Brandon Oct. 1 & 2

Don Riek          Brandon Model Boaters

111467[/snapback]

Don, thanks a lot for the info. I'm definitely going to check it out.

ClayGlover said:
I know you can get technology fuel at RC Hobbies in Tamarac, or call Mr. Otto and see what other distributor's are in Dade.  It's around $30 a gallon for 60% at RC and they carry up to 68%, or like Don said, buy the case.  good stuff
111469[/snapback]

Clay, I know RC Hobbies very well. I'll swing by them when I'm ready to buy the fuel.

Thank you everyone for all the great info.

Back