Od 99 and blues $1.99 at amain on sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried the 99's ? How do they work in small engines with high nitro?

Ron
I just started to test with them late this fall and they seemed about the same as the blue to me.

I wish they had the od-9 gold plugs on sale :( .

Tim K

Also they seem to be a longer body , my igniter won't stay clipped like it does with other plugs.

Tim K

Ron
I just started to test with them late this fall and they seemed about the same as the blue to me.

I wish they had the od-9 gold plugs on sale :( .

Tim K

I've got a 100 of the 9's Tim. I was just looking to add to the inventory. Lol

Thanks, Ron

Yep thats the best plug I have used so far , just very pricey.

Tim K

Ron

Ron,

I have used the 99's a fair amount this year and I have found them better than the blues. I have run them in my 45's, 67's, and 90/91's. I use the MC-9's in my NR 21's. The 99's does have a longer body than the McCoys, K&B's etc. The spring ignitor works fine with them. The push and turn ignitor clips do not stay on.

Would love to find the MC-9's on a very good sale. Sometime, somewhere.

They are also offering a 10% off code as well great deal , just ordered a bunch and got free shipping.

Tim K

What plug is best OD -9 or OD-99

What plug is every body ordering.

Thanks

Dave Roach

What plug is best OD -9 or OD-99

What plug is every body ordering.

Thanks

Dave Roach
dave,the od99 is a little bit hotter than the od9.have used the 99 on 45/67/91 motors with good luck.have not tried the 9,but i am told from others i boat with that they are just as good as the mc9 if not better.mike.

Latest posts

Back