• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OB Stuff for saleor trade Reduced prices

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthRigger

(1) I have 2 Dumas Hot Shot 45 huls for sale.They both neeed to be reworked One was running but has really bad paint job on it. The other needs to be worked up primed and painted. 50.00

(2) Also have a 13 cc K&B Complete engine.Also have a lower unit for a K&B 13cc it looks pretty good but then again I dont run OB boats.The complete motor seems to be in very good shape but does have a steering arm the plastic type the is broken.150.00 ( SOLD )

(3) K&B lowers unit 11 cc or 13 cc I dont know which they my even be the same one (I am not an outboard guy)

Make best offer Shipping will be from Indianaor Oklahoma depending on Item.

I bought these items in a buy out and do not need them.

Last edited by a moderator:
might be iterested in the dumas hot shot is it wood or plastic ? any pictures of them?

allen

might be iterested in the dumas hot shot is it wood or plastic ? any pictures of them?

allen
Allen,(if roy hasn't already emailed you) both the hulls are fiberglass, and are in overall good shape. No major cracks, few tiny cracks and very small holes to patch but very easy fixes. Need a little tlc and some good paint, I started these as my two project hulls and ended up selling off my collection to Roy but still have the tunnels here to sell for him since he didn't need them. I'll have some good shots of the boats to post tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

allen
Yeah just what mark posted.I have no need for the hulls.and would like to sell them off to help pay for the stuff I would like to keep Unless you might have somehing you needed to trade off that is inboard.
Roy

Back