OB hydro pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

pics of my .21 Pheonix's second time out,

courtesy Mike Tyson. pics of crashes were not included as a precaution for younger veiwers or others who might be upset by such violent and sad images. [well, actually Mike was nice enough not to take any of those, or maybe he's holdin' em back for a perfect opportunity ;D ;) ]

Grim,

you're definitely right about not being able to gauge ride attitude from the way it sits in the water

Joe

another...wish there was another way to attach these that didn't require cutting the quality down so much, any ideas?

well, actually......the carb never did come? :-

did you send it by UPS or USPS?

i would have let you know if it had.

Joe

geeeeeze!!! > :( :mad:I sent it USPS over two weeks ago. Sent it out on a monday and the guy said it should be there no later than Thursday that week. I didnt insure it so there no way of tracking it that I kjnow of........Im sorry about the delay Dude, you should have had it a week ago now. I really did send it, I promise..... Wont be the first time Ive lost crap in the mail. Keep an eye out for it, maybe it'll show up.

~ James

yea,

that's really strange, i wonder where heck it is?

the address was right......it isn't like a model engine carb's got hazerdous materials in it or it something. sucks that you did the work to bore it out then i never got to test it and tell you how it did.

Joe

I don't want to scare you people but I sent something small two weeks ago and got the enveloppe back yesterday. It was empty, and opened. (teared) I heart sometimes an enveloppe with a small part in it get stuck and or damaged in the machines which sort the post. > :(

I was thinking the same thing Oscar, but thankfully Joe got the Carb yesterday, and it only took 2 and a half weeks ;D

yea,

really weird- here's a comparison:

3.5cc engine carb in a little padded envelope package, shipped inside the country- takes two and a half weeks

32" fiberglass hull, shipped in a large box inside the country- recieved today, shipped on tuesday!!

why this is i don't know.... : :) :)

Joe

I got a tuned pipe and header from P.R. in two days!!! But it took my Money Order 9 days to get there !!!! Go Figure !!!!

Lax make sure you let us know how it worked !! Maybe you can run it this weekend ??? I got me a new toy from harbor feight , a drill press and a 4" cross slide vice and made my own little milling machine ;D

O got a front end sent from the US. It was here in 8 days. And with here I mean in Holland on my doorstep!!! Normal shipping.

I guess they use a Gentry Eagle type of boat or something ;D

Back