O/T - OH MY GAWD!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

My seventeen year old daughter has hit a new high. 10,000+ text messages in the last 30 days. We have unlimited texting on her phone (thank God!) but that is not the point. I want to destroy the phone and ring her neck!

The bill was 374 pages.

Wife just said, It's what kids do, and walked away. I DON"T CARE! I feel powerless to stop this insanity!

I am still speechless that the bill came in a cardboard box.

Andy, This is what is in store for you as well!

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
My seventeen year old daughter has hit a new high. 10,000+ text messages in the last 30 days. We have unlimited texting on her phone (thank God!) but that is not the point. I want to destroy the phone and ring her neck!
The bill was 374 pages.

Wife just said, It's what kids do, and walked away. I DON"T CARE! I feel powerless to stop this insanity!

Hey, At least you know she's not out breaking any laws-she doesn't have the time!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's darn near a ream of paper + ink :eek: , should be a bill just for that <_< . what was the postage?

tim

My youngest has leveled off in the 11,000 range. She texts with the phone in her pocket. I was just as shocked and freaked out, and my Mrs said the same thing. The bad thing I've seen come from this is that the kids that text all the time start adulthood with stunted communication skills.

The bill was 374 pages.

Andy, This is what is in store for you as well!

OMG SIAS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

I gotta tell ya Bill the REALLY SCARY part is, your close to right if I'm not careful. I'm gonna have to be that prick Dad that say's NO

ALOT

AND somehow still not turn her away, pretty popular guy eh ;)

BUT , If I ever see a cell phone bill thats THAT big- I will be receiving my 3 squares and a cot , courtesy of the Florida dept of corrections :p :D :D :D

Zamn, ANOTHER TEN SECONDS O/T !!!!!!!

Andy

My 17 year old topped out at a little over 7k when she was dating some dirt bag. Just an FYI...AT&T offers child controls for phones...it is $5 a month, and you can limit how many texts they can send, etc.

Once I fired (she aint seeing him any more after a discussion I had with his father) the dirt bag, my kid's texting went back down...

Sean

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is text message about every 4.2 min over a 30 day month. The next bill in a box will be the one from the Orthopedist after he corrects her carpal tunnel. :lol:

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is text message about every 4.2 seconds over a 30 day month. The next bill in a box will be the one from the Orthopedist after he corrects her carpal tunnel. :lol:
if my dad was alive and it was my sister, the trip would be to the proctoligist to remove a size 11 shoe!!! :eek:

You will be assimilated, it's futile to resist. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dang Ray

You made me bust out the Webster's ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I'm screwed , like it or not :eek:

I will enjoy these kind of times while I can- ;)

Goofing around today.... :p

My Daughter hit 14,000 text in one month. We took the phone away telling her was a privilege that she abused. She thought it was a God given right to have a cell phone with texting. Took her about six weeks to learn to live without that phone. We eventually gave it back and text stay at about 5000 per month.

It was amazing how many arguments and gossip situations she was in til we took the phone away.

Anyway we took the online option for the phone bill.

Robert Holland

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is text message about every 4.2 seconds over a 30 day month. The next bill in a box will be the one from the Orthopedist after he corrects her carpal tunnel. :lol:
I thik you mean 4.3 minutes but that is still nuts.

Bill

Bill
She wouldn't have fingers left at that rate - 4.2 sec.

but I'm sure somebody's kid is getting close to that record.

Hate to see THAT bill ,,,,, :lol: :p :huh:

If the UPS guy gets the dolly out and you didn't order a BUNCH of stuff-

YOUR SCREWED :p

Andy

Please save a tree and stop getting the full printed bill. Wow what a waist. You would think the phone company would try to get every one off the full printed version. When you have an unlimited plan there is no need to look back at the charges.

Dale P.

Please save a tree and stop getting the full printed bill. Wow what a waist. You would think the phone company would try to get every one off the full printed version. When you have an unlimited plan there is no need to look back at the charges.
Dale P.

Bill, check these out!

1)Youngest kid : 2,811

2)Middle kid : 11,867

3)Oldest : 5,867 -in only 8 days. Then off to Marine Corps boot camp.

Bill

Woops! :( Yes I meant minutes. I will correct it. Thx Bill

Latest posts

Back