• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

O/T Looking for Unlocked Cell Phone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

I Know this is way off Topic im looking for a Unlocked GSM Cell phone or a At&t phone. let me know if you guys have any thing..

Unlocked Blackberry 8800 world edition good shape, retired it when i got my Bold.

GSM is a type of phone network, but yes the phone accepts a simcard, it's AT&T branded and comes with charger.

I Know this is way off Topic im looking for a Unlocked GSM Cell phone or a At&t phone. let me know if you guys have any thing..
i have a treo 650 from sprint that wilol work i think it is in good shape and 50.00 will buy it if it will work for ya..lmk

tk

Sorry Sprint Uses ESN numbers not Sim Cards.

Thanks for the website im looking for a used one if i can find one at all?

I just got an iPhone 3G about 2 months ago.. Well, of course... Daggonit... the new Super Dooper 3G S will be available real soon. It probably comes with an "app"(program) that will jumpstart your Tractor, and remote control the TV's at your local sports bar.

I wish I had the same problem with all-new-and-improved Super Dooper Nitro RC marine engines coming out every 3 months that make my old ones obsolete.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont care what kind of phone it is. i droped mine in the lake and need to replace it.. thats why im looking for a new one.

Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back