O/T -Australian View on Terrorist Interrogation.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

What an attitude .... one we should adopt:

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councilor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists? His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."

__ ;) ;) ;) ;)

What an attitude .... one we should adopt:
T. B. Bechtel, a City Councilor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists? His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one raghead terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."

__ ;) ;) ;) ;)
No ...our limp wristed pos president and his accompanying morons like the speaker of the house pelosi (who struggles with complete sentences ) will undermine this country and give it away ... I absolutely despise our president and cabinet right now !!!!!!!! We need a leader with some stones !!!

A 12 volt car battery will do nothing. It takes at least 48 volts before your body will start to feel the electricity present and a lot more than that to make some one sing.

Dale P.

I don't give a hoot who said it, but we need to get that guy into the Whitehouse.

Secretary of defense sounds good to me :)

The idiots we have in there now, just don't have a clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiot we have now would shake hands with terrorists, you do it his way oh sit down andtalk and be nice NOT

A 12 volt car battery will do nothing. It takes at least 48 volts before your body will start to feel the electricity present and a lot more than that to make some one sing.
Dale P.
NOT ! A twelve volt car battery can inflict major pain ......I have first hand experience with this !!

stones are very important to be a leader the one we have is stoneless and I know for a fact 24 will make you jump (cat d8)

Yes, we need someone with a set of humongous stones. I am tired about hearing the Geneva Convention Rules should be followed. How can we follow those if the ones we are fighting don't give a **** who they use to kill people. Its not about allah, its about lowlifes that just want to control and are afraid of losing that control. may they all be eaten by wild dogs. Yeah to the Aussies an dwhomever made the statement.

Dale P.
I can tell you what a 18 volt DeWalt battery will do. Mind you I have been an electrician for nearly 30 years and really do love getting a good shock now and then. I was riding in the passenger seat I guess I was bored or something and thought it would be ok to put the contacts of this battery on my tongue, oh my god my body straightened up like I was standing and burnt my tongue so bad you could still see the burn marks a month later. I was thinking of maybe like double a 9 volt transistor battery which I will put in my mouth

terminals on tongue and hold it there. Well I guess double the voltage and 50 times the amperage somehow totaled 2000 times the shock and burnt flesh.

One stunt I won't do again.

Daniel

Funny thing about that is where hes from... Newcastle is bogan(redneck) central.. :lol: :lol:

Hes prolly tried it! :eek:

Funny thing about that is where hes from... Newcastle is bogan(redneck) central.. :lol: :lol: Hes prolly tried it! :eek:
where do you live oz bat leb is next door to you isnt he lol

and whats wrong with newcastle lol

iv got another the car battery is a good one but we have some class 1 offshore boats up here next weekend lets

tie them to the back of thers boats and skull drag them around at 200+kph

hey oz i know someone we can try it on get your mate from the comm to come out with us one night lol

I can tell you what a 18 volt DeWalt battery will do. Mind you I have been an electrician for nearly 30 years and really do love getting a good shock now and then. I was riding in the passenger seat I guess I was bored or something and thought it would be ok to put the contacts of this battery on my tongue, oh my god my body straightened up like I was standing and burnt my tongue so bad you could still see the burn marks a month later. I was thinking of maybe like double a 9 volt transistor battery which I will put in my mouth

terminals on tongue and hold it there. Well I guess double the voltage and 50 times the amperage somehow totaled 2000 times the shock and burnt flesh.

Daniel

Really? Your an electrician and didn't know better than to put a 18 volt battery on your tongue?

Now what happens if you touch the contacts of the 18 volt battery with your fingers? NOTHING! Same thing if you touched it to your testicles. Not enough voltage. Don't they send you guys to school before you can play with that stuff? This is something they teach in 8th grade. You can touch a car battery all day and no shock. (Just not with your tongue!) Now if you short out the battery that's a different story because there are a lot of amps there that like to melt what ever gets in it's way.

Dale P.

Hey Bill. I'm pretty sure some of these guys have wasted WAY more than 10 seconds on this one :p

Good Gosh, how bout we try it out on the next guy that gets out of line on the board :eek: :p :huh: :huh: :huh:

Sometime you just can't see the forrest through the tree's :huh:

Andy

I can tell you what a 18 volt DeWalt battery will do. Mind you I have been an electrician for nearly 30 years and really do love getting a good shock now and then. I was riding in the passenger seat I guess I was bored or something and thought it would be ok to put the contacts of this battery on my tongue, oh my god my body straightened up like I was standing and burnt my tongue so bad you could still see the burn marks a month later. I was thinking of maybe like double a 9 volt transistor battery which I will put in my mouthterminals on tongue and hold it there. Well I guess double the voltage and 50 times the amperage somehow totaled 2000 times the shock and burnt flesh.

Daniel

Really? Your an electrician and didn't know better than to put a 18 volt battery on your tongue?

Now what happens if you touch the contacts of the 18 volt battery with your fingers? NOTHING! Same thing if you touched it to your testicles. Not enough voltage. Don't they send you guys to school before you can play with that stuff? This is something they teach in 8th grade. You can touch a car battery all day and no shock. (Just not with your tongue!) Now if you short out the battery that's a different story because there are a lot of amps there that like to melt what ever gets in it's way.

Dale P.
When you work with 480 volts live on an almost daily basis, 18 volts shoud've been childs play. I recently had a metal fishtape go phase to phase on a 1600amp 480volt transfer

switch and the explosion was deafening, caught my shirt on fire and saw a big green spot for a day and a half. It litterally vaporized 3' of the metal fishtape. It was an unfused feed straight out of the transformer vault.

Here is a picture of a test explosion we did at work with some 480 and only 30 amps.

ei9pqg.jpg

That was 1/4 of the fishtape explosion.

Safety first.

Daniel

How do you know which testicle is the positive or negative one? :wacko:

Use some of those big old welding clamps to make sure that you've got a good connection or wire up a set of bear traps.

How do you know which testicle is the positive or negative one? :wacko: Use some of those big old welding clamps to make sure that you've got a good connection or wire up a set of bear traps.

Rollin'

Most DC loads(except light bulbs and motors) smoke better when you get the polarity backwards. Testicles could be the same.

Here is 15,000 volts off the secondary side of high voltage tranformer hooked to spark plug wires. It can actually jump 6" but my hand was less than 6'' away and it was windy.

Last time I tried to light a propane torch(no one had a lighter) with it and it jumped to the torch tip and I got a serious bite, my reaction threw the torch about 50'.

Last time it got me I didn't play around with electricity for 6 months.

Never a dull moment. Might work well with the jumper cables or bear traps.

23uu9nr.jpg

Daniel

I guess we will have to call in Mythbusters on this one. You see it all the time in the movies... a car battery and some jumper cables to make some one talk, but it's just NOT true. It won't work because there is not enough voltage. There may be a few rare people may have really sensitive hands and can actually feel 12 volts run threw their body, but most can't. Take a look at most of the jumper cables on the market, they don't have any real insulation on the ends that you hold on to, just some red and black paint. A lot of guys have two batteries hooked together for a 24 volt starting system and you never see them getting shocked, because it's still way under the 40 volt average that it takes for the body to feel it.

Just to prove the point, I just went out side and popped the hood of the car. Touched the battery terminals with my hands, arms and wrists and could not get a shock. I then tried it with my hands wet and the same result. Nothing. Did I try the testicles? :lol: No, the garage is full and I think the neighbors would be up set if my pants were down in the driveway. Still would be the same result, Nothing. I did NOT however use my tongue for the test as it's more sensitive than skin and YES you will get one heck of a shock. Do a little research on electricity and you will find out the answer too.

Dale P.

Back