• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

O.S. Engines .21 VZ-M New in the Box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

NEW PRICE!!!!

Hello all,

As the description states, I have an OS VZ-M for sale. This motor is brand new in the box, and has never seen fuel. I would like $265.00 shipped USPS (including insurance and delivery confirmation) within the US. Nicely machined motor and is a great alternative to the higher priced performance motors. I am also open to all reasonable offers.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW PRICE!!!!!

$265.00 SHIPPED WITH IN THE US....

Thanks

Mike

Another Bump for a nice motor at a great price!!!

Wow... I am amazed. All of the talk about motor avalibility and pricing and no bites yet....

Just for reference, I am racing the older version of the O.S. high performance .21 (RZ-M), in a Dumas Hawk that was built, set up, and raced by Steve Ball (prior to me putting the O.S. in). The motor is completely stock swining an H7 and boat is heat racing in the 60's. I have no reason to beleive this motor has the same potentional or better. Tower's price is 320.00 plus shipping.

Pictures if you have never seen one

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=841

Another Bump for a nice motor at a great price!!!
Wow... I am amazed. All of the talk about motor avalibility and pricing and no bites yet....

Just for reference, I am racing the older version of the O.S. high performance .21 (RZ-M), in a Dumas Hawk that was built, set up, and raced by Steve Ball (prior to me putting the O.S. in). The motor is completely stock swining an H7 and boat is heat racing in the 60's. I have no reason to beleive this motor has the same potentional or better. Tower's price is 320.00 plus shipping.

Pictures if you have never seen one

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=841
Your correct,they run terrific once they are run in,why dont you put it in your hull and run 70 with it? If its still for sale ill offer you 250.00 and i would keep it as a spare. JOE P.

Good morning Joe,

Truth is I am getting married next summer and I have decided to sell some of the extra items that I have been collecting down in the basement. I currently have enough NIB parts for my RZ-M's to make about 3-4 new motors +parts. I, on the other hand, only have one of the VZ-M's. So, keeping the motor that I already have support parts made more sense to me...

Can you do $265? I am already covering the shipping....

Your correct,they run terrific once they are run in,why dont you put it in your hull and run 70 with it? If its still for sale ill offer you 250.00 and i would keep it as a spare. JOE P.

Back