Now is the time

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike ,

There are several different versions of this tank, I have 3 different patterns so far, Is your boat a bone stock JAE 21,If not this is what I will need:

Length_______________

Front width__________

Rear width___________

Front heigth_________

Rear Heigth__________

How soon do you this fuel tank??

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

[email protected]

Ph 256-779-6472
Walt,

It is a kit built JAE21G2 with no changes to the dimensions. As long as it sits below the top of the hull, as my cowl sits flush with the top skin of the hull.

I will take the tank whenever you can make it. If you are busy i can wait. Totaly up to you.

Let me know a total and i will paypal, or money order, whichever you prefer

Thanks, Mike
Mike ,

E mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

walt's Hobbies

Glenn,

When you carve the tank out of foam why not just send it to me and I can copy it???

Thanks

Walt Barney

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

Can do Walt. A friend told me to put a foam or rubber pad under the metal tank to prevent "foaming"- would 1/8 silicone rubber work?

Thanks

glenn,

DO NOT PUT FOAM PAD OF ANY kind under a metal tank, use foam dots under each corner,

If you use a foam pad it will break the plumming on the inside of your tank. I supply the foam dots with each tank I build.

Call me with any questions 256-779-6472.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

When you carve the tank out of foam why not just send it to me and I can copy it???

Thanks

Walt Barney

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

Can do Walt. A friend told me to put a foam or rubber pad under the metal tank to prevent "foaming"- would 1/8 silicone rubber work?

Thanks

glenn,

DO NOT PUT FOAM PAD OF ANY kind under a metal tank, use foam dots under each corner,

If you use a foam pad it will break the plumming on the inside of your tank. I supply the foam dots with each tank I build.

Call me with any questions 256-779-6472.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Glenn
Thanks very much for that info Walt! let me how tall the dots are so I can allow for that when I cut the styrafoam to get the tank size.

Glenn

Glenn,

The dots are 3/8" long you can cut them down to 1/8 and be good.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

walt

I'm in need of a new take for my crapshooter 45. Can I send you my old one to copy?

The seam came apart.

Thanks

Terry

Walt,

New twin tank pattern sent to your e-mail address.

I'll need a pair in stainless.

Thanks,

B

Buckshot,

I have received your drawing and sent you a email

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Back