Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends I just received another big box from Nova...

I now have the T21M (big exhaust) motors back in stock along with all of the other motors, parts etc.

For those of you who ordered special tools, etc I now have them so if you don't hear from me soon shoot me a message.

As always, THANKS!!!

Glenn

I now have the T21M (big exhaust) motors back in stock along with all of the other motors, parts etc.

For those of you who ordered special tools, etc I now have them so if you don't hear from me soon shoot me a message.

As always, THANKS!!!

Glenn
Hi Glenn,

What special tools ar offered?

Mike Caruso

As always, THANKS!!!

Glenn
Hi Glenn,

What special tools ar offered?

Mike Caruso
Mike, Nova has a pretty good selection of tools. The ones I got this time were bearing insertion tools. I will be happy to special order anything you want.

Glenn

Glenn,

Would you have and rods for the .12 5 port engine you sell? also bearings,wrist pin & keepers ?

Thanks,

Paul

could you please send me a PM with the cost for the rod,wristpin,bearings and keepers and shipping charges, i will try and paypal tonight.

Thank You,

Paul

zip 60007

Glenn , I got a brand new novarossi in the mail today.

I can't wait to run it.

Thanks so much.

-Dave :D

Latest posts

Back